aberdeen-music

scene points?

shaun

how the hell did i get 16 especially as i turned off the ability to receive points...

This is now fixed. Those people that have decided to hide their scene points should now no longer see their scene points under their profile in each of their posts.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that's taking this points system seriously should be shot in the face! The whole idea was to take the piss of the "10 points for turning up to our gig" attitude and already we've lost the ability to give negative ratings... what's the point in everyone being all crawly-bum-lick with each other? I wan't the negative ratings back on so we can do it all panto style' date=' with the good guys and the bad guys... Only being able to give +points is just like letting everyone stick their tongues down the back of everyone elses trousers.[/quote']

Stop taking it too seriously...

Bonzer.

Can I have some witnesses to this please? Expect to see me towering over you in the Bassment/Moshulu/Moorings/etc sometime soon to take delivery. Whether you have any or not... hehehehe (I love strong-arm tactics) :bat:

I'd bet that you're actually twice his size as well.

Where's me anti-bullying wrist band?

*sob*

I'M NOT THAT LITTLE!

..you're bigger than me. people keep calling people i consider to be tall, small. it makes me feel sad. :(

one day, i'll buy stilts and learn to walk on them, and be bigger than you all.

And on that day I shall purchase a saw :D

Perhaps you' date=' Cloud and the Haigster should form some sort of totem?[/quote']

okay, yes, i'd like to be tall...but being attatched to two dudes in a totem fashion, just isn't cool..

if you buy a saw, i'll drop heavy objects on your head before you make me short again. i will. it's my right to be tall, but so far, i have been denied this right. i should be primister, i'd make us all equal citizens. *coughs*

The next time I practically knock myself out cold on the doorframe coming out my study at home' date=' I'm gonna remind you you said this.[/quote']

hah. that's ridiculous, DUCK before you walk through the door fool.

I stand by what i said.

Being tall is not all it's cracked up to be. Never mind finding clothes that fit' date=' try finding furniture designed for those over 6' 4".

Not easy.

*cramps up again*[/quote']

clothes for short folk are equally hard to find...silly things like reaching things that are high up are really annoying and inconvenient. plus, big folk think they can go around intimidating small folk, especially small female folk, it's not cool :(