aberdeen-music

bassist and singer required

Fire and Ice

Shut up.

He's got passion leave him alone.

thanks for backing me up. i love music and i just wanna play with other similar folk if that other guys not interested then why bother with the wise crack, whats the point? anyway thank u instore

reason i said ultimately aiming for......... is because some folk are not very commited and thats fine but we are.

guitarist 18 and drumer 18 looking for replacement bassist and singer for :band: influences are incredibly varied. we want to create a new vibe in the aberdeen circuit and are ultimately aiming for a major record deal. Looking to start from scratch with new members. for lots of :rockon: and :cheers: get in contact with me' date=' andy @

[email']Fireball_guitarist@hotmail.com

A list of influences is really needed here. Just trying to help mind.

if it was really the music you love then what would it matter if you sign with a major' date=' telling people you're aiming for a big deal is'nt gonna make people want to join unless they are idiots, pretty much every band wants mr bigshot ofering them a contract[/quote']

I think you should put yr dick away.

if it was really the music you love then what would it matter if you sign with a major' date=' telling people you're aiming for a big deal is'nt gonna make people want to join unless they are idiots, pretty much every band wants mr bigshot ofering them a contract[/quote']

thats pretty negative dude. check the "To The Aberdeen Music Scene" thread and you are a prime example of some of that.

enjoy

no what im saying is that most bands that want to make it would want to sign with a major, saying your aiming for a big deal doesnt single you out. my firt response was taking the piss because i found it funny, i know this guy is comited and likes music i just thought th emajor label bit was funny

no what im saying is that most bands that want to make it would want to sign with a major' date=' saying your aiming for a big deal doesnt single you out. my firt response was taking the piss because i found it funny, i know this guy is comited and likes music i just thought th emajor label bit was funny[/quote']

its not funny at all, he was merely setting out his aims so that any prospective band member knows what he/she is letting themselves in for - some people may just want to have a 'fun' band on the side.

influences

we like alot of different influences like old led zep stuff to all the usual cliche influences like G'N'R metallica blah blah blah, my drummer likes really heavy stuff like sepultura and alternative like tool. i like thrice and some fast punk as well as metal. at the moment were listening to incubus, morning view. great album.

we usually get together and decide what genre to go for then start listening to those kind of albums for inspiration.

so many influences really as long as it rocks!!

by the way thank u to everyone who backed up my ad. i didnt mean to cause any offence sorry daniel

ideally i want a four piece band drm, bass, guitar and vocals but another guitar wouldnt cause a problem.

thanks

andy