aberdeen-music

THIS WEEKEND - Bleeding Through & Cult Of Luna

Ross

not at all.... well not really... just saying some times it doesnt fit the music the same as a nice windmill would...its not like i have a problem with any head banging or whatever.... but its rather annoying when i might just be tryin to dance with some of my friends to some of my favourite bands and some fucking bruiser runs up from behind and pushes you to the floor.... then you get up and look at him and hell be like staring at you as if he wants to kill you... i just wanna have fun you know.... if your idea of fun is pushing smaller people to the floor because they like to dance... go to see something like slayer or slipknot or sumthing where you are gonna find the majority of people are all doing that........ or go join a wrestling club..... ..
do ti away form a mosh-pit and nobody is going to touch you. and if they do, then they're just being a prick and you say "fuck off you 'macho' prick."

fits he gonna dee. start on ye? well then he gets kicked out for being aprick. then you say "what a prick" to all your friends, they spread the word that he's a prick, and within 30 minutes of it happening, there sa 4 page long threa dint he wasteland about some dude in some metal band t-shirt who is apparently................

...a prick.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus christ this is fucking gay.

metalheads are pretentious macho big morons who like to push people about and if anyone stops them' date=' they annhiliate them, cos thats what the voices told them to do.

hardcore kids(at least nowadays) are emo kids being angry with pink armbands swinging their fists like nobodies business, and if someone stops them, they bitch and moan on a forum or their livejournal.

there was a collide of styles at a fucking gig.

get over it.

metalheads fuck off, mosh all you want, but don't moan when you run around senselessly and happen to catch a fist from someone dancing. If the first was from someone in the pit, would you have been complaining half as much? no, so, shut it *smack in the gob*

hardcore kids, stop being so pretentious. so what if its a hardcore show. hardcore dancing is meant to be done away from people so you dont hurt nobody. sure there will be other dancers around, but you dont stand in amongst people and just start throwing roundhouses like crazy, do you? so don't do it near a moshpit either. metaheads or morons, they're still people.

do what you want at gigs. if you're concerned about what you look like, you're a fag. if you're concerned about what other people look like while they don't pose any danger to you, you're a fag.

now shut the fuck up.[/quote']

well said mate.

do ti away form a mosh-pit and nobody is going to touch you. and if they do' date=' then they're just being a prick and you say "fuck off you 'macho' prick."

fits he gonna dee. start on ye? well then he gets kicked out for being aprick. then you say "what a prick" to all your friends, they spread the word that he's a prick, and within 30 minutes of it happening, there sa 4 page long threa dint he wasteland about some dude in some metal band t-shirt who is apparently................

...a prick.[/quote']

id give you another point for this one but it wont let me...

if you there last night you would have seen the dancing was done away from the "metalheads" or "morons" but they are actually running up to us and pushing us and shit when we were no were near them giving them no trouble.... so i did actually turn round at one time and call him a prick and he did actually turn round and stare as if hes was gonna kill me... then didnt.. maybe he realised he mightve got kicked out and couldnt be a dick no longer so decided not to pursue...

oh jesus!!!!

"the metalhead started it"

"well he shouldn't have been dancing funny, he could have ripped out my nose piercing"

"my girlfriend could kill you"

"i wanna pee"

fuck sake.

just shut up.

get over it. its in the past. for fucks sake. im gonna rip off my skin. ahhh, crazy.

if I ever come to a moshulu gig liek this im gonna bring a bag of shit. I am going to stand on stage, tell all the hardcore kids to go to the left, and all the metalheads to go to the right, and then put a big line of poop right through the middle, so you never have to interat with each other.

you're worse than "loose women" you lot!

hardcore kids(at least nowadays) are emo kids being angry with pink armbands swinging their fists like nobodies business' date=' and if someone stops them, they bitch and moan on a forum or their livejournal.

[/quote']

thats probably the funniest thing i've ever read on these forums!!

scene points awarded:P

Guest Nikola Tesla

Allergo : fucking ace band, I am loving the new songs. Even though most people said that it wasnt that good a performance I thought they were great.

MMW : still not impressing me much at all, granted their set was tight as hell it was just that the music does nothing for me at all.

Cult of Luna: No words will ever describe how much I enjoyed this band's set.... I was truly blown away by them, in all respects....

I didnt stay for Bleeding Through as Im not much of a fan and I didn't want to ruin the mood brought on by Cult Of Luna, and to be honest all the bickering that has gone on here has made me glad I didn't.

This division between metal heads and HxC kids is fucking stupid; considering half the music that is labelled HxC these days is in all basic terms metal, and all that is obviously different between the two factions is the way they dress and maybe a couple of musical differences. It's no wonder half these gigs at Moshulu have the atmosphere of a mortuary, when almost everyone present are too busy judging each other by what t-shirts their wearing, how they move to music and how long/fashionable their hair is. Which is pretty damn pathetic considering the whole point in going to a gig is to *shock bloody shock horror* watch and listen to bands perform.

This division between metal heads and HxC kids is fucking stupid; considering half the music that is labelled HxC these days is in all basic terms metal' date=' and all that is obviously different between the two factions is the way they dress and maybe a couple of musical differences. It's no wonder half these gigs at Moshulu have the atmosphere of a mortuary, when almost everyone present are too busy judging each other by what t-shirts their wearing, how they move to music and how long/fashionable their hair is. Which is pretty damn pathetic considering the whole point in going to a gig is to *shock bloody shock horror* watch and listen to bands perform.[/quote']

Amen to that brother...

Guest crime-is-for-dorks

I had an awesome night.

Allergo were ace as always.

We had an ace time

Cult of Luna aren't really my cup of tea, but sound brutal

Bleeding Through were amazing. Fucking awesome like.

People are different, big deal, it'll never change.

If anyone from the gig is interested, here's some my minds weapon related links..

www.mymindsweapon.net - Forums..Sign up, post stuff.

www.purevolume.com/mymindsweapon - tune from the first ep, and the second.

www.myspace.com/mymindsweapon - 'Play Dead' Streaming MP3, Some pics and a short bio.

PM me with your email address if you'd like to be on our new mailing list.

Cheers