Top 5 worst web sites.....

Alex DeLarge

Guest Neubeatz
5. AUBL

4. AUBL

3. AUBL

2. AUBL

1. Fuckin 'AUBL'

This is not about opinions' date=' this is fact, anyone who disagree's can go bury themselves in a ditch.

This Is Not About Opinions![/quote']

Listen AUBL rulz, RICO and the gang have done more for the music loving punter in Abdn than all the rest of the Ferarri driving agent promoter wankers put together.

I think you are being a little but harsh with your bottom 5......... :down:

ive noticed most aberdeen bands have fuck all on their websites, which means theres really no point in half the bands from aberdeen having sites (jedi for example, it never got finnished and they have now split)

im not fucking my own ass but i feel our band site has quite alot to offer for being a free geocities account

Listen AUBL rulz' date=' RICO and the gang have done more for the music loving punter in Abdn than all the rest of the Ferarri driving agent promoter wankers put together.[/quote']

Haha, the AUBL does rule, but I don't think any of the promoters in this city are driving ferraris to be honest :p

5. AUBL

4. AUBL

3. AUBL

2. AUBL

1. Fuckin 'AUBL'

This is not about opinions' date=' this is fact, anyone who disagree's can go bury themselves in a ditch.

This Is Not About Opinions![/quote']

interesting...

and i'd love to stay and chat but... you're clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer

i would like to hear why you said that

and went to all that trouble to make a thread just to say that

but i have the feeling this conversations going nowhere