aberdeen-music

who fancies a trip to the pics...

Camie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you left me with camie' date=' so your punishment is a fate worse than death, ROGER :D

and Rachie, don't be bloody silly, she has to experience the "charms" of the kimmett at least once in her life :p[/quote']

now i'm scared..

who is he? why should i meet him? if you don't tell me, i will beat it out of you. i will..

now i'm scared..

who is he? why should i meet him? if you don't tell me' date=' i will beat it out of you. i will..[/quote']

It's like some sort of bizzare aberdeen-music initiation..once you've had an experience with Roger, you're a fully fledged member :D

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9962&highlight=Roger+Kimmett

has all the answers :p

oh god I think I've heard of this Roger bloke' date=' he's been mentioned a few times in conversations i've had with my friends and everytime I ask who he is, I always get the same reply "you don't want to know, and if you ever do find out who he is, you'll wish you hadn't"[/quote']

yeah, that'll be the infamous Roger..:D

And your friends are completely right :p

I saw Cloud in Bassment the other night. He was telling me about how much he enjoyed his time alone with Camie. I quite believe it. Just those two, together.. I dread to think the scandalous activities they'd get up to.