aberdeen-music

Drakes Tonight, Get There Early!!

Teabags

Guest Nikola Tesla
whos playing at drakes tonight??

the legacy and the fightback are playing moorings... whos all going to that? there is gonna be a decent turnout at the moorings yeah?

how come drakes closed but actually didnt

Narcosis are playing Drakes tonight! That alone is worth going for.

how come drakes closed but actually didnt

This is more of a private party really, bring your own alky. The business has started to close down and liquidate, but this and the last gig were do-able on a private function basis, so the good Drakes folks decided to let them go ahead. After this the onslaught of liquidation follows, so there are no further opportunities for this, so tonight will be THE FINAL EVER gig at Dr Drakes. Soon the keys get handed back to the landlords and all that garb, so this is it folks.

is this a stupid question but what do narcosis sound like?

also i would really like to go this but im totally into the fightback and wanna go see them... aint seen them for a while they are ace...

and all this coming early shit i just wont manage

and are you sure there wont be one more drakes night like next week or sumthing... or like pretty much every night till the keys get handed back.

or is this really it for good?

xx

is this a stupid question but what do narcosis sound like?

also i would really like to go this but im totally into the fightback and wanna go see them... aint seen them for a while they are ace...

and all this coming early shit i just wont manage

and are you sure there wont be one more drakes night like next week or sumthing... or like pretty much every night till the keys get handed back.

or is this really it for good?

xx

This is the end.

The fightback + the legacy date is not tonight your dates are wrong.