aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
shaun

music videos.

*Algo Crums wonders if there is such a thing as 'the Morrisey video theory"*

what you really should be wondering is if im recieving head from your mother right now

This is probably gonna be obvious for the people that know me but whiskey in the jar video ( metallica version) was pretty interesting, what with the lesbians and stuff.

However one good video of recent is 'the widow' by the Mars volta

Guest tv tanned

Radiohead - Paranoid Android

Aerosmith - Crazy (Liv Tyler pole dancing, yowza!)

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

thought of mentioning that myself...your right though, not as good.

just remembered a Blur video which is soooo funny, cant remember the name of the song but a pipe keeps coming in from the side of the screen blowing things away, theres two dogs shagging and this pipe comes in and blows one away etc.....doesn't sound funny, but it really is!

thought of mentioning that myself...your right though' date=' not as good.

just remembered a Blur video which is soooo funny, cant remember the name of the song but a pipe keeps coming in from the side of the screen blowing things away, theres two dogs shagging and this pipe comes in and blows one away etc.....doesn't sound funny, but it really is![/quote']

Hmmm.....That must be either pre Parklife Blur or post Blur Blur, cos I'm pretty sure it's not from the three albums in between.

crush my soul : godflesh (bob flanagan in full effect).(same dude in the "hurt" NIN video)

junior senior / ddddon't stop the beat (shynola)

anything by chris cunningham

This is probably gonna be obvious for the people that know me but whiskey in the jar video ( metallica version) was pretty interesting' date=' what with the lesbians and stuff.

However one good video of recent is 'the widow' by the Mars volta[/quote']

I think the Widow is a decent concept totally ruined by the way a few scenes are shot. The red sky just looks so tacky and out of place and the bits where the camera zooms in on the faces of the old men just before both the chorus is so unsubtle and again a tacky way of creating a drammatic moment. Not having a go at you Senor Peanut, i'm just disappointed at the way this video turned out. They shouldn't let Omar direct another video.

u2- hold me thrill me kiss me kill me (Batman!!)

u2-the fly (lottsa flashing words....ever so political...i think...meh bono looks cool)

the white stripes -fell in love with a girl (lego...ace)

um....nothing else i can think of right now...

Fields of the Nephilim - Preacher Man (Post apocalypse western style video)

Metallica - Until it Sleeps.

Sir Mix-a-lot - Baby Got Back (I like big butts and I can not lie....) You know the fucking song. :D