aberdeen-music

music videos.

shaun

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought of mentioning that myself...your right though, not as good.

just remembered a Blur video which is soooo funny, cant remember the name of the song but a pipe keeps coming in from the side of the screen blowing things away, theres two dogs shagging and this pipe comes in and blows one away etc.....doesn't sound funny, but it really is!

thought of mentioning that myself...your right though' date=' not as good.

just remembered a Blur video which is soooo funny, cant remember the name of the song but a pipe keeps coming in from the side of the screen blowing things away, theres two dogs shagging and this pipe comes in and blows one away etc.....doesn't sound funny, but it really is![/quote']

Hmmm.....That must be either pre Parklife Blur or post Blur Blur, cos I'm pretty sure it's not from the three albums in between.

This is probably gonna be obvious for the people that know me but whiskey in the jar video ( metallica version) was pretty interesting' date=' what with the lesbians and stuff.

However one good video of recent is 'the widow' by the Mars volta[/quote']

I think the Widow is a decent concept totally ruined by the way a few scenes are shot. The red sky just looks so tacky and out of place and the bits where the camera zooms in on the faces of the old men just before both the chorus is so unsubtle and again a tacky way of creating a drammatic moment. Not having a go at you Senor Peanut, i'm just disappointed at the way this video turned out. They shouldn't let Omar direct another video.