aberdeen-music

Film fans, plz help!!

kfaar_giladi

Hey, I saw this film a while back and I need to know what it's called before I explode. All I can remember is that it had three people, two guys and a girl, driving around getting into fucked up situations, and James Duval, who played "Frank" in "Donnie Darko" was one of the main characters. I've tried imdb, but he's done shit loads! can anyone help?

:cheers:

Unknown film!

Hey, I saw this film on this sleeper bus the other day on the way to Kunming. I'm sure that is was in English but it was dubbed over in Chinese. I got the jist of it tho. It looked like it was about this Chinese couple and the guy killed this gang leader protecting his girlfriend. Anyway, the gang members hunt them down and they escape to France or somewhere. After getting themselves into even more trouble they go into hiding as the guy joins the army in a random dessert and the girl joins/hides in a nunnery. (I dont know how the film ended as the some chinese policemen decided to raid the bus we were on - twice! SCARY!!! Friendly tho!). As far as I saw (sorry for spoling the storyline) was the gang members finding and killing the girl, and the boyfriend (a weakling to start with, now a musley hard ass guy) starting to hunt them down!!

Anyone seen or know that film?

Until about two weeks ago you could see loads of stills from 'Doom Generation' on the Planet Boo website in the 'Rose McGowan corner'. It's been replaced by the 'Laura Fraser corner' now, but if you have, or if you can lay hands on a copy of 'Affection?' by Real Shocks, there's a pic of Rose in said film on the sleeve. Top fillum, and Rose is tres scrumptious in it, only looks better in 'Monkeybone' as a pussycat... another film that was on TV recently.

...And I agree, film students, a bunch of nungers - I was one myself, but worked like a dog and got a three year course out of the way in two so I didn't have to spend another minute with them!