aberdeen-music

What are you having for breakfast?

Guest *alex*

Sorry' date=' it was intended as a really bad joke.[/quote']

i was kidding, don't worry about it :)

the problem being, my lecturer/teacher woman HATES me, and i'm a bad actress..and i have no luck, and and and i'm going to cry. right now.

*cries*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Algo Crums

Lots of things are irritating to other people. Most of us just get on with it instead of moaning about it.

Yeah totally

i was kidding' date=' don't worry about it:)

the problem being, my lecturer/teacher woman HATES me, and i'm a bad actress..and i have no luck, and and and i'm going to cry. right now.

*cries*[/quote']

I couldn't really give a toss.

the problem being' date=' my lecturer/teacher woman HATES me, and i'm a bad actress..and i have no luck, and and and i'm going to cry. right now.

*cries*[/quote']

Noooooo, what you want to do is cry during the class, perhaps theatrically run out first and burst into tears in the corridor..then your lecturer will have no choice but to let you do the assessment at a later date, which should suit you perfectly, right?

...failing that, get some onions and bawl your eyes out during the assessment, duly throwing said onions out of the window before the lecturer finds them..and claim that some really traumatic incident happened just before you left for college like..like..your plant died that you were growing.

i'm full of great plans this morning :D

Noooooo' date=' what you want to do is cry during the class, perhaps theatrically run out first and burst into tears in the corridor..then your lecturer will have no choice but to let you do the assessment at a later date, which should suit you perfectly, right?

...failing that, get some onions and bawl your eyes out during the assessment, duly throwing said onions out of the window before the lecturer finds them..and claim that some really traumatic incident happened just before you left for college like..like..your plant died that you were growing.

i'm full of great plans this morning :D[/quote']

hah, i must say they are getting better..

i could pay someone to come into the room and say "alex, your twin sister just got hit by a car, you must come to the vets now!!!"..and i could say "what? not lexy!noooo"*cries..runs out of room*

heh, i'm quite the mastermind myself this morning. :rolleyes:

hah' date=' i must say they are getting better..

i could pay someone to come into the room and say "alex, your twin sister just got hit by a car, you must come to the vets now!!!"..and i could say "what? not lexy!noooo"*cries..runs out of room*

heh, i'm quite the mastermind myself this morning. :rolleyes:[/quote']

:D

or..if you want the easiest way to do it - just faint :) then when you wake up, look groggy and dazed, therefore rendering the plan foolproof as she can hardly yell and bawl at you if you've just passed out. then go to the pub to "recover".

Not the Lochside Bar though..*shudder*...memories of being stupidly drunk in there and still managing to pass media assessments :D

:D

or..if you want the easiest way to do it - just faint :) then when you wake up' date=' look groggy and dazed, therefore rendering the plan foolproof as she can hardly yell and bawl at you if you've just passed out. then go to the pub to "recover".

Not the Lochside Bar though..*shudder*...memories of being stupidly drunk in there and still managing to pass media assessments :D[/quote']

sounds liek a plan, the best thing? i'll fall asleep, so when xRobb prods me to wake up, i can just fall on the floor and be all *batter eyes*..sorry everyone, i must have fainted..*squeaks* and i can leave, yus :)

the sad thing, is that it's most probably what i'll do. i've been spending far too much time in bassment lately, too much. i keep going in during the day to study..and just not leaving till closing. :nono:

sounds liek a plan' date=' the best thing? i'll fall asleep, so when xRobb prods me to wake up, i can just fall on the floor and be all *batter eyes*..sorry everyone, i must have fainted..*squeaks* and i can leave, yus :)

the sad thing, is that it's most probably what i'll do. i've been spending far too much time in bassment lately, too much. i keep going in during the day to study..and just not leaving till closing. :nono:[/quote']

you mean, you've been braving the Bassment on a tuesday night with all those scary roleplayers in there? :| i went in one night for a swift drink and got scared by the way they had a laptop and printer with them..i was going to ask what it was for, but realised that they might've lured me in and i'd never escape from their evil clutches :(

thank you for reminding me that i have a date with the bassment soon though, i've been craving chicken from there since...sunday :|

you mean' date=' you've been braving the Bassment on a tuesday night with all those scary roleplayers in there? :| i went in one night for a swift drink and got scared by the way they had a laptop and printer with them..i was going to ask what it was for, but realised that they might've lured me in and i'd never escape from their evil clutches :(

thank you for reminding me that i have a date with the bassment soon though, i've been craving chicken from there since...sunday :|[/quote']

once or twice, i hide in the corner, no one messes with me.

chicken tenders.yummmmmmm. i :love: them. and eat them at least once a week.

*wonders how much money she spends in bassment weekly*..oh my

once or twice' date=' i hide in the corner, no one messes with me.

chicken tenders.yummmmmmm. i :love: them. and eat them at least once a week.

*wonders how much money she spends in bassment weekly*..oh my[/quote']

waaaaaaaaaah don't mention them!! you will not believe how much i've been craving them lately, but i haven't been in town (well, i have, but i couldn't be bothered going :p) to go into the bassment to get them. :(

wonder if they'll deliver a plate of them if i pay... :D

waaaaaaaaaah don't mention them!! you will not believe how much i've been craving them lately' date=' but i haven't been in town (well, i have, but i couldn't be bothered going :p) to go into the bassment to get them. :(

wonder if they'll deliver a plate of them if i pay... :D[/quote']

if they started delivering, i'd never have money again, ever.

if they started delivering' date=' i'd never have money again, ever.[/quote']

reckon we could talk them into a delivery service, while giving us free food/delivery because we came up with the idea? i mean, it's a foolproof plan..

either that, or we could kidnap the chefs in there and make them cook for us :D

reckon we could talk them into a delivery service' date=' while giving us free food/delivery because we came up with the idea? i mean, it's a foolproof plan..

either that, or we could kidnap the chefs in there and make them cook for us :D[/quote']

amen to that.

Guest haigyman
hahahaha' date=' that picture truly owns all :D

our reenactment in moshulu was also great :D[/quote']

i was either too drunk to remember or i missed that

i demand you do it again

DE

MAND