aberdeen-music

What are you having for breakfast?

Guest *alex*

excellent save there :p

that reminds me actually' date=' is mealmarket exchange nice? i'm considering moving into there next year...[/quote']

the location is brilliant. backs onto safeway's carpark. pivo is a 47 second walk(yeh, i timed it)..the rest of town is VERY close, and it takes me about 4 minutes to walk to college..

well, some of it is..i LOVE my flat, it's all clean and big and shiny, plus, i work for the UNITE bastards, so i managed to get a five bedroom flat, just for moi :)

i think the general rule, is that the ground floor is shit, thetraffic is too loud and for some reason the flats aren't as nice. i'm on the third floor, it's -ace-..

(next time rachie comes to visit me, you can tag if you wish..*does sales pitch*..i'd get comission if i persuaded you to live here ;))

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the location is brilliant. backs onto safeway's carpark. pivo is a 47 second walk(yeh' date=' i timed it)..the rest of town is VERY close, and it takes me about 4 minutes to walk to college..

well, some of it is..i LOVE my flat, it's all clean and big and shiny, plus, i work for the UNITE bastards, so i managed to get a five bedroom flat, just for moi :)

i think the general rule, is that the ground floor is shit, thetraffic is too loud and for some reason the flats aren't as nice. i'm on the third floor, it's -ace-..

(next time rachie comes to visit me, you can tag if you wish..*does sales pitch*..i'd get comission if i persuaded you to live here ;))[/quote']

Yeah, I wouldn't wanna live on the ground floor anyway, it's..low down and horrid :|

how much is the rent in that place?

and yeah, i'll take you up on that offer to be given the sales pitch :p the idea of being right in the city centre appeals to me anyway.

Yeah' date=' I wouldn't wanna live on the ground floor anyway, it's..low down and horrid :|

how much is the rent in that place?

and yeah, i'll take you up on that offer to be given the sales pitch :p the idea of being right in the city centre appeals to me anyway.[/quote']

rates are different, depending on when you book/how you book(i can get it a bit cheaper for you). i pay 79 a week, some pay 74(i booked at THE worst time.) So you'd be paying either 70ish..or, if i still have my charms, which i think i do, i may be able to get you 60 a week. YES, i am THAT cool.

rates are different' date=' depending on when you book/how you book(i can get it a bit cheaper for you). i pay 79 a week, some pay 74(i booked at THE worst time.) So you'd be paying either 70ish..or, if i still have my charms, which i think i do, i may be able to get you 60 a week. YES, i am THAT cool.[/quote']

That's not bad at all, even 79 a week isn't bad considering it's city centre :|

That's not bad at all' date=' even 79 a week isn't bad considering it's city centre :|[/quote']

AND it includes bills and insurance :rockon:

plus, the maintance dude here is ace, you just say "oi, my lightbulb has gone"..and he comes and fixes it for you, for no charge :)

OH AND, the lift talks to you, it's so much fun when you're drunk :)

ain't i like THE best saleswoman???

Guest Algo Crums

Has MSN buggered up again or something? This thread is losing its way already. Stop bloody having conversations between two people on a message board, because its just plain daft.

Has MSN buggered up again or something? This thread is losing its way already. Stop bloody having conversations between two people on a message board' date=' because its just plain daft.[/quote']

a) i don't have alex on msn

b) what's wrong with threads losing their way?

c) what's wrong exactly with having a conversation on a message board? does it cause world hunger or kill kittens?

d) lighten up :)

Guest Algo Crums

a) i don't have alex on msn

It was more of a general statement towards messenger services. Apart from that, that's no excuse

b) what's wrong with threads losing their way?

Nothing, depending on wether or not the thread becomes a conversation between two people that can be done elsewhere.

c) what's wrong exactly with having a conversation on a message board? does it cause world hunger or kill kittens?

It's pretty irritating to other people if you weren't aware of that

d) lighten up :)

At my discretion

:help: this has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING.

but i just found out, by an angry email from my teacher, that i have an assessment in college at 1 :(..i'm going to fall asleep, i nose it. AND i HAVE to pass it first time over.

someone

please

shoot

me

now.

It was more of a general statement towards messenger services. Apart from that' date=' that's no excuse[/quote']

Hmm, considering I've never met Alex and never even (to the best of my recollection) spoken to her on here before, it'd be pretty creepy if I messaged her on MSN saying "hey! so, tell me more about your halls!". I'd be pretty scared if someone did that to me :|

Nothing, depending on wether or not the thread becomes a conversation between two people that can be done elsewhere.

How do you know it can be done elsewhere? I might not have access to MSN, for a start.

It's pretty irritating to other people if you weren't aware of that

Lots of things are irritating to other people. Most of us just get on with it instead of moaning about it.

:help: this has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING.

but i just found out' date=' by an angry email from my teacher, that i have an assessment in college at 1 :(..i'm going to fall asleep, i nose it. AND i HAVE to pass it first time over. [/quote']

You've only got one attempt at passing?

if you fail, whine to the sector manager about it, they tend to overrule whatever the lecturers say :p

but you'll pass anyway, right? :)

Hmm' date=' considering I've never met Alex and never even (to the best of my recollection) [/quote']

you HAVE met me. many a time. but i've been drunk, and you've been flyering or in bassment, and i've been with either Mr Stephen or Missus Rachie. :cheers:

You've only got one attempt at passing?

if you fail' date=' whine to the sector manager about it, they tend to overrule whatever the lecturers say :p

but you'll pass anyway, right? :)[/quote']

my theory is that i'll fall asleep and fail. or just fail.

i'm going to rely on xRobb to prod me if i fall asleep. he is my only hope for survival, even then, i'll probably still fail. *needs to not be blonde anymore - it IS the thing that makes me dumb*

my theory is that i'll fall asleep and fail. or just fail.

i'm going to rely on xRobb to prod me if i fall asleep. he is my only hope for survival' date=' even then, i'll probably still fail. *needs to not be blonde anymore - it IS the thing that makes me dumb*[/quote']

what you could do is get "ill" during it..make sure to put on suitable makeup that makes you appear ill, then go in and after about 20 minutes, claim you feel reaaally ill. works a treat :D