What are you having for breakfast?

Guest *alex*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so early in the morning?..... hey wait' date=' you live in the same dump as me....:moody:[/quote']

..i've not been to bed yet :(

hahah yes, i only moved here like three weeks ago.. how creepy would it be if we lived like next door to each other? *twitches*..

i'm in the block that reception is in..

german bread??????

well, it's brown, looks strange and unedible and comes from germany apparently :|

i'm not sure where it came from either.

there's not even any mayonaise so i can't have pasta :(

and to make matters even worse, the nearest supermarket to me is lidl, and i refuse to go in there. and the pub nearby doesn't open till 12 so i can't go there either :(

*whinge whinge whinge*

..i've not been to bed yet :(

hahah yes' date=' i only moved here like three weeks ago.. how creepy would it be if we lived like next door to each other? *twitches*..

i'm in the block that reception is in..[/quote']

im in the block across from the reception door. block A, as unite put it.. :rockon: 7th floor penthouse flat!!! ooh yeah.....

so thankfully not as creepy as it could be....

get yerself to yer bed, numpty.....!

ah, cool...

some weirdo that lived near me at the fire station, found out i moved..and moved into the flat next door to me the other day, now that IS creepy!

whinge away cloud, we're all here for you ;)

i wish i could..but i'm STILL doing essaying, AND i have college at 1 :(

some weirdo that lived near me at the fire station' date=' found out i moved..and moved into the flat next door to me the other day, now that IS creepy![/quote']

What you should do is set bear traps for him...then when you capture him, put him on public display and charge people 1 to "see the bear". it's a guarenteed money making scam! :D

What you should do is set bear traps for him...then when you capture him' date=' put him on public display and charge people 1 to "see the bear". it's a guarenteed money making scam! :D[/quote']

..that's such an ace plan, he kinda looks like a retarded bear/monkey..give me a sec and i'll post a FUNNY photo ;)

..that's such an ace plan' date=' he kinda looks like a retarded bear/monkey..give me a sec and i'll post a FUNNY photo ;)[/quote']

*horrified*

he's so scary, i reckon you could charge 1.50...but what you could do is use the additional profit to invest in a pair of "DO NOT FEED THE BEAR" signs :D

Better watch out' date=' he might be weird enough to stalk you online too :D[/quote']

he does on msn..but i doubt he'll be on those boards, although, that is the kind of crappy luck i have...

..if by any chance you are on aberdeen music, errr..*awkward silence*..it was just a joke, lol, hah, yes, joke,heh, sorry..

he does on msn..but i doubt he'll be on those boards' date=' although, that is the kind of crappy luck i have...

..if by any chance you are on aberdeen music, errr..*awkward silence*..it was just a joke, lol, hah, yes, joke,heh, sorry..[/quote']

excellent save there :p

that reminds me actually, is mealmarket exchange nice? i'm considering moving into there next year...