aberdeen-music

Valentines Day

Guest *alex*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mysterious? That doesn't narrow it down much :p

Hmm me and Ancient Mariner are tall dark and handsome, with sharp suits occasionally. Josef K and Jimmy Jazz are smaller, K with emo hair but certainly not an emo outlook and jazz with blazer(not casual) and shortish hair. The Lizard King is small, blond, slighlty rotund appearance and always requests the Doors.

Thats mysterious for you. K gets accused of some ridiculous things, notably of machete murder. The rest of us are "moody" which isnt true but on the other hand a good look to have.

*Breathes out*

Hmm me and Ancient Mariner are tall dark and handsome' date=' with sharp suits occasionally. Josef K and Jimmy Jazz are smaller, K with emo hair but certainly not an emo outlook and jazz with blazer(not casual) and shortish hair. The Lizard King is small, blond, slighlty rotund appearance and always requests the Doors.

Thats mysterious for you. K gets accused of some ridiculous things, notably of machete murder. The rest of us are "moody" which isnt true but on the other hand a good look to have.

*Breathes out*[/quote']

Ace. We can play 'spot the forumer' in the booth :)

Supposedly "some tall bloke" left me a rose at reception.

the question is, which tall bloke, and why?eh?eh?eh? bastards. bet it was really a transexual or something..there's a catch. i'm suspicious. there is no reason for me to be given a rose. *shakes head*..it's a conspiracy *twitches*

(it is pretty though)

the question is' date=' which tall bloke, and why?eh?eh?eh? bastards. bet it was really a transexual or something..there's a catch. i'm suspicious. there is no reason for me to be given a rose. *shakes head*..it's a conspiracy *twitches*

(it is pretty though)[/quote']

Are you sure it's a rose? :p

Guest haigyman

the question is' date=' which tall bloke, and why?eh?eh?eh? bastards. bet it was really a transexual or something..there's a catch. i'm suspicious. there is no reason for me to be given a rose. *shakes head*..it's a conspiracy *twitches*

(it is pretty though)[/quote']

well you can be damn sure it wasn't me, i'm the definition of not-tall