aberdeen-music

Valentines Day

Guest *alex*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you know that sleeping next to someone for 8 hours causes you to absorb 2msv of radiation from the naturally radioactive potassium in their body?

I did not know that' date=' but thank you for giving my life meaning.

valentines day is bollocks, it's just for kids.

And I'm guessing you're single then?

Im more interested to know who's received the most cards in their lives? I'll set the ball rolling with a pitiful total of one in primary 5! Be honest!

Er, jeez..a few. mostly by coincidentally not single during valentines day.

DEATH TO THE BINT WHO GAVE ME SOCKS FOR A PRESENT FOR VALENTINES DAY WHEN I WAS 14 HOWEVER.

i mean, socks. at 14. :|

its all pretty sad really, if you have someone in your life then why wait for one day to tell them how much you love them? its the same with father and mothers day, its bollocks.

I must admit to feeling pretty good getting an anonymous card when I was 14...it had loads of dirty little poems and stuff in it all in different handwriting. I discovered weeks later that it was the daughter of friends of my mother and father, her and her frustrated friends at St Megs had writen all this filth just for me..... :D

There's quite a lot of hot chicas in Exodus if you'd been in lately lad. I don't think I've ever seen you in Exodus now that I think on it...

I always go in on stupid nights, like sundays and tuesdays :|

(sadly, i'm inclined to agree that exodus is home to the better looking women, but it's easier to get away with speaking drunken bollocks to people in moshulu..so i dunno :|)