aberdeen-music

Valentines Day

Guest *alex*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure he wasn't just the delivery jock?

yeh, i tried quizzing the reception man dude thing, but all i got was "some tall bloke"

i asked all the obvious questions..

hair colour?

old?

young?

delivery dude?

ugly?

hawt? please tell me he was hawt!

and he just looked blankely at me thinking what a silly girl i am and said "some tall bloke"

bastard

yeh' date=' i tried quizzing the reception man dude thing, but all i got was "some tall bloke"

i asked all the obvious questions..

hair colour?

old?

young?

delivery dude?

ugly?

hawt? please tell me he was hawt!

and he just looked blankely at me thinking what a silly girl i am and said "some tall bloke"

bastard[/quote']

Maybe he was paid for his silence. It wasn't Zorro, was it?

Maybe he was paid for his silence. It wasn't Zorro' date=' was it?[/quote']

eugh, i hope not.

he probably can't remember in truth, i've worked on these unite receptions, it's soooo boring that you just kinda switch off..and he's not the brightest of fellows anyho

Supposedly "some tall bloke" left me a rose at reception.

the question is' date=' which tall bloke, and why?eh?eh?eh? bastards. bet it was really a transexual or something..there's a catch. i'm suspicious. there is no reason for me to be given a rose. *shakes head*..it's a conspiracy *twitches*

(it is pretty though)[/quote']

That was just me, wearing a hat.

Sorry. I thought it would cheer you up.

:(

..does anyone else share the opinion that it's the most depressing day ever?

People that "have someone to share it with" just get presents bought for them and get to feel smug.

Everyone else has a day of feeling depressed and ugly. :down:

I think it should be abolished

*is bitter*

Yip, completly agree with you. It's the worst day of the year and the one day I dread...Ah, well nearly over.

Valentines day. Well since I dont have "another half" it meant that I could be lavish on myself, so tonight I bought a bottle of 18 Gevrey-Chambertin red wine. Why? Because I felt like it and its lovely! Still cheaper than a meal for 2 although I would of preferred that :(

Valentines day. Well since I dont have "another half" it meant that I could be lavish on myself' date=' so tonight I bought a bottle of 18 Gevrey-Chambertin red wine. Why? Because I felt like it and its lovely![/quote']

Ace. I was going to buy myself a present..then i forgot. damn. i have a date with gilly at the cinema in 25minutes. ;)