aberdeen-music

Love Hearts

PrincessHolly

I just ate it' date=' posted this, then thought "SHIT!! Everyone's gonna want to see this." So you'll just have to believe me. I do have about 20 other packets so if I find another then I'll definately take a photo.[/quote']

i will say i believe you, and probably be the only one that will, but i only do because it's exactly the kind of stupid thing i'd do..you're not naturally blonde by any chance are you? it's the curse of me. *nods*

if i had the balls i'd dye mine un-blonde..i did aggeeeessss ago, and everyone laughed..so hmmm..it's a tough one..doomed to be laughed at forever for being stupid...or doomed to be laughed at for looking stupid..hmmm :help::down:

Dear Points Of View,

Out of all the things I've heard this week this has been the silliest. Why, oh why, oh why would you find a Love Heart with the inscription 'Hard Fuck' on it and eat it instead of taking photos, data and sealing it in an air tight bag? I despair of the youth of today. I really do.

Yours disbelievingly,

Gladys.