aberdeen-music

Woman finds a feather in her nipple.

PrincessHolly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do i begin?

1.) when i was 7 i put my fingers in the VCR and to no ones surprise i got stuck

2.) in 4th year in craft and design i bent down to tie my shoe laces and got a chisel off the head

3.) lazer quest ( before it shut down) fell on a nail which didin't hurt oddly enough

4.) fell down my aunties stairs and got carpet burns all over my body

5.) 2 years ago, teasing my dog with a bit of meat ( heh) and he bit my face.(have scar on my chin and my lame excuse for beard won't grow on that bit now)

6.) got the old meat and two veg caught in the ole zipper

...and finally to round things off i stabed my self really bad re-stringing my guitar while watching montel ( a re-run me thinks)

I was playing cat and mouse or whatever you call it when you're nine-years-old and are trying to stick your head in a cat house while your brother moves it away from yoy resulting in me hitting my forhead off the edge of a concrete step... also smashing my face into a lampost while on my bike when being told to go "faster.... FASTER!" *shudders* haunting memories...

When i was like 3 i put my tooth right through my lip i have no memory of this and it wasnt until i nothiced the scar on my lip a couple of years ago that my mum told me what had happened.

Also around that age i had a bottle full of like TCP, or some other crap that parents keep up high out of the reach of children, fall on my head, my dad hadn't put it away right so when i opened the cupboard door it fell on me :(

My parents never took me to the doctors or anything, something along the lines of "you silly girl" was probably said, and if there was blood I might... just might have gotten a plaster.

About 4 years ago I dislocated my knee and my knee cap was like at the side of my leg which freaked everyone out. Painful yet amusing.

Ace nothin! i was supposed to have a birthday party there and it was all paid up ( i was like 9 btw before anyone says) and the guy shut the place down! No refund or anything! :down:

I am so sorry but i laughed as i read that and it was not funny sorry

that was really sucky as it was pretty good

ha, that's nothing - I once cut my leg open on a huge brick 3 days before I was going on holiday to turkey!

I had stitches and stuff and I couldn't use the pool 'cause of it, and it was in a cunting heatwave aswell! what the france was going on with that?! now I have a gay scar on my leg :(

Also, the person who said they got stones lodged in their face due to a bicyclie accident, that happened to me too! I wa\s going about my business when I forgtt to turn and went into a building, face first. I had like, 3 stones in my forehead and I still have a scar to this very day (I like to play up the 'shark attack' story to impress the laydees, it doesn't work though :( )

The worse i've ever done was stand on the plug for the tumble dryer when I was in bare feet, cue 3 pins going into my foot, that hurt alot.

On the topic of people finding weird things in their bodies, my mate one time had a really really itchy asshole, it had beeen bugging him for a few hours, so he went to the bog to investigate, upon wiping said bumhole he found to his astonishment, a perfectly formed cornflake.

By the way Rob, what the hell happened to you? People aren't supposed to have screws in their body, unless they are Robocop.

By the way Rob' date=' what the hell happened to you? People aren't supposed to have screws in their body, unless they are Robocop.[/quote']

Well, I busted up both ankles badly when I was 14. I worked on a farm, and was on the top of a lorry load of round bales that were being sold, and my friend who was driving the bale handler managed to knock me off the top of the load onto the concrete. I landed square on my feet, unfortunately. I have two screws holding the right one together and four in the left. And lots of glue!

Maybe I am Robocop :p

ha' date=' that's nothing - I once cut my leg open on a huge brick 3 days before I was going on holiday to turkey!

I had stitches and stuff and I couldn't use the pool 'cause of it, and it was in a cunting heatwave aswell! what the france was going on with that?! now I have a gay scar on my leg :(

Also, the person who said they got stones lodged in their face due to a bicyclie accident, that happened to me too! I wa\s going about my business when I forgtt to turn and went into a building, face first. I had like, 3 stones in my forehead and I still have a scar to this very day (I like to play up the 'shark attack' story to impress the laydees, it doesn't work though :( )[/quote']

I'd just like to point out that "What the France" is the best thing I've heard all day.

Well' date=' I busted up both ankles badly when I was 14. I worked on a farm, and was on the top of a lorry load of round bales that were being sold, and my friend who was driving the bale handler managed to knock me off the top of the load onto the concrete. I landed square on my feet, unfortunately. I have two screws holding the right one together and four in the left. And lots of glue!

Maybe I am Robocop :p[/quote']

After reading that I realise how lame my standing on a plug story was.

In other news, I saved "Monster's Ruin EP" onto my Xbox hard drive, it's fucking ace for blasting out when you're playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater :rockon:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Only had a few bumps and knocks in me 29 years:

1. Scar between nose and upper lip, kicked in the face after being jumped by neds (or "casuals" as they were), outside the Parkway in 1993. The buggerfucktwatbastard who did it became a heroin addict, to my eternal glee and relish.

2. Appendix out in 1991.

3. Went fishing with my dad when I was about 8 or 9, I inadvisedly stood behind him as he was casting the rod and the hook got stuck in the back of my head. The pain only kicked in when he tried to take the bastard out and it's the first time I can remember getting away with swearing:

"Just a minute son, soon have the bugger out"

"Dad, it's fucking SORE!"

4. Complications after my vasectomy in December. Bollocks swelled up to tennis-ball proportions, which rather pleased me. What did not please me was blood oozing for 3 weeks solid until the swelling subsided and the wound healed. Nice little line there now, but you didn't want to know that bit.

Guest haigyman
Only had a few bumps and knocks in me 29 years:

1. Scar between nose and upper lip' date=' kicked in the face after being jumped by neds (or "casuals" as they were), outside the Parkway in 1993. The buggerfucktwatbastard who did it became a heroin addict, to my eternal glee and relish.

2. Appendix out in 1991.

3. Went fishing with my dad when I was about 8 or 9, I inadvisedly stood behind him as he was casting the rod and the hook got stuck in the back of my head. The pain only kicked in when he tried to take the bastard out and it's the first time I can remember getting away with swearing:

"Just a minute son, soon have the bugger out"

"Dad, it's fucking SORE!"

4. Complications after my vasectomy in December. Bollocks swelled up to tennis-ball proportions, which rather pleased me. What did not please me was blood oozing for 3 weeks solid until the swelling subsided and the wound healed. Nice little line there now, but you didn't want to know that bit.[/quote']

they...BOTCHED your vasectomy!?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
they...BOTCHED your vasectomy!?

That's what I thought at first. No, no, they didn't botch it, it's not uncommon, the factsheet they give you says it happens to about 5 in 100 patients. Lucky me, eh?

Incidentally, there's a between 1 in 3000-10000 chance of the tubes joining up again over time. Fucking hope not, I'm not going through this again.