aberdeen-music

Woman finds a feather in her nipple.

PrincessHolly

Did anyone watch This Morning this morning? (haha!)

There was a woman who phoned in to say that she'd had a really sore breast for a couple of weeks, her doctor couldn't find anything so her husband looked with a magnifying glass and noticed something sticking out of her nipple (a thorn, he assumed). When he got some tweezers to pull it out it happened to be a THREE INCH FEATHER (white).

Her Doctor's reasoning for this was "if you sleep with feather pillows you may have inhaled a feather and it's just worked it's way out of your body".

WTF has never seemed like a more useful acronym. Anyone else got any ridiculous "look what I found in my body" stories?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF has never seemed like a more useful acronym. Anyone else got any ridiculous "look what I found in my body" stories?

I stepped badly on the cobbles in the wee alley in Old Aberdeen beside the bakery late at night and collapsed. I then found a screw sticking out through my boot and my ankle. I'd ripped the fucker out the plate in my ankle though, so it was really meant to be in there... :down:

ewww that's pretty gross

Quite nippy too! The next person along was a girl, and she promptly fainted despite me telling her not to look and just to go to the Fraser Noble building to get the security guy to help me. So she pretty much landed on me in a heap. I had to pull myself up on the wall and hop on the good (well, it's not much better, but at least was in one piece) to the building and batter on the door.

I thought it would be funny to press the button of an industrial trolleys on my fingers. I was 4 at the time. It squashed all my fingers and cut of the top of one. The Doctor said it wouldnt hurt get the top of my finger stitched back on and I got choco :rockon: late

It did hurt, a lot, but hey I looked cool cos I had 10 bandages for my fingers.

Guest MarkJDelaney

Make sure when you're playing with a remote control car it has a nice little plastic ball on top of the aerial. I was once playing with one with a friend a long time ago, I fell over and the aerial went through the bottom of my hand. Close to coming right through. Had to go to the doctor's with my hand in the air. Scar is all that's left.

Never done any serious injuries... hrm, well the ones that have left permenant scars are...

When I was little I decided to pet a wildcat, wasn't clever, still have a small part of the scar under my eyebrow and just below my bottom lip, which is one reason for having a beard. luckily it healed ok on my cheek and nose.

Scar on the top of one of my fingers from punching and breaking a window.

Scar along my leg from last year. I was just spinning a knife around (think I was actually posting on here at the time) when I slipped, dropped it and it stuck in my leg, bone deep. Strangely it barely bled and wasnt even that sore, probably due to the sharpness of the blade.

Back in school I jumped over a wall with a metal edge on top, and miscalcualted, skinning all down to backs of my legs. To this day the back of my legs above the knee are very senestive and easy to hurt and hurt when they get too cold.

I have a chip out my top front tooth where I came off my bike landing face first, and another scar on the elbow from the same.

Think thats about it...