aberdeen-music

@ Imagine

Guest spikefae20dj

Guest spikefae20dj

hey guy's u need to check out imagine on a wednesday or thursday cause it's rock nights :rockon: . i do the wednesday and it's music ranging from ram jam's black betty to slayer's angel of death, also including weird al yankovich, and various theme tunes, cover song's. let me know what u think.

drink's r only 1.75 for all pint's, bottles and special shot's thanks to us d.j.'s petitioning against the prices open's in a week on wednesday's

Guest spikefae20dj

i'm the barman most mondays, tuesdays,thursdays, and friday's but in the pub not the club which is upstarirs so if u wanna chat i'm not hard to spot as i've shoulder length hair and the only one behind the bar

Guest Composed
Above the Lionel Richie kebab shop.

Let's just say that any place that allows Roger in can't exactly be a great place :p

anyplace that hasnt walloped you in the face/shown desire to, with a pickaxe is a shithole

i'm the barman most mondays' date=' tuesdays,thursdays, and friday's but in the pub not the club which is upstarirs so if u wanna chat i'm not hard to spot as i've shoulder length hair and the only one behind the bar[/quote']

Thats a chat up line if ever I heard one :p

Shit, I was sposed to post bout this for you and I totally forgot...sorry chief!

But yeah go on down...I boogied to the beatles, david bowie and smashing pumpkins there...and you can get pissed on bottles of Special Brew. Lovely.

hey guy's u need to check out imagine on a wednesday or thursday cause it's rock nights :rockon: . i do the wednesday and it's music ranging from ram jam's black betty to slayer's angel of death' date=' also including weird al yankovich, and various theme tunes, cover song's. let me know what u think.

drink's r only 1.75 for all pint's, bottles and special shot's thanks to us d.j.'s petitioning against the prices open's in a week on wednesday's[/quote']

I think I've probably been to that.

I like Imagine. It's different.

Guest spikefae20dj
i did not get fired

this isn't roger why r u saying that u r cause i know roger pretty well so why would u say u'r roger hrrrmmmmmmmm :nono: besides i play good tunes and it's ok kirk for not doing this :cheers:

Guest spikefae20dj
tut tut..you should be working not chatting to silly drunks :nono:

i work the pub therfore i finished at 12 o'clock remember it's aberdeen and town shut's early :down:

and no kirk it wasn't a chat up line u gimp cause i don't need chat up lines lol :gringo:

Stealing our crown

It won't be as great as when I used to do it with my friend Steve (the first two guys ever). I remember those glory days. But knowing Ryan these nights will be really good. I have been to a few of his nights and he does pick some good tunes. It's just a shame that the place is so under advertised. And that's why no-one goes. We had about 50 people until closing time on our first time and that was purely through word of mouth. And considering it's not much bigger than the back room of Moshulu that's not bad going.

Also he plays rock music. Like Steve and I used to. None of this rock song, Kylie, Five, Cher, attempt at a rock song nonsense.

If you like your rock music go.

Keep jammin'

Patch

Guest spikefae20dj
does ryan still dj there?

I AM RYAN :cheers: P.S. for some reason steve did not get to work tonite being thursday so were going for a big relaunch next week and i hope to c a lot of old and new faces there on both my night (wednesday) and steve's night and for those who can't make it i'll post the play list for the night so that u can c what u missed P.P.S. i would like to know what people think when i put up the play list so let me know :gringo:

i was in the bar tonight with my friends hilary and emma...wewere the only people in there.....

we went into the club after, it was dead, so me and hilary went to tiger tiger for 10minutes, then went to oh henrys, had an ace time, then came back to imagine at 1.30am. had ACE fun, danced with some neds, that actually accepted "fuck off and leave me alone you're a ned" and had generally an ACE night. woooooo :rockon:

Guest spikefae20dj
i was in the bar tonight with my friends hilary and emma...wewere the only people in there.....

we went into the club after' date=' it was dead, so me and hilary went to tiger tiger for 10minutes, then went to oh henrys, had an ace time, then came back to imagine at 1.30am. had ACE fun, danced with some neds, that actually accepted "fuck off and leave me alone you're a ned" and had generally an ACE night. woooooo :rockon:[/quote']

Well i hope to c ya on wednesday i'm thinking it'll be a good night plus i'm gonna play 1 of the best sets i'v ever played and get drunk :rockon: P.S. i have free rain on what eva i want to play so as long as i'v got it i can play it C ya's all on wednesday :cheers: