aberdeen-music

Through Aberdeen rush hour

Guest JockeySnogger

Guest JockeySnogger

Don't Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy about it

naturally its probably not wise to divulge these schemes of quickened travel paths but instead, to collarate our efforts, harmlessly posting them on this message board.

Some will Gloat....others will bloat

Don't Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy about it

naturally its probably not wise to divulge these schemes of quickened travel paths but instead' date=' to collarate our efforts, harmlessly posting them on this message board.

Some will Gloat....others will bloat[/quote']

Eh????

Check ooot the smiley as well.......................................

Anyhoo, depends where you're going, wot parts of the city you hit etc. :D

Guest JockeySnogger

On my route, I'm lucky to pass more cars than (most ) people have fingers....on one hand....if it were cut in half.......but with the thumb intact......thats right. Three!

I can get through the worst rush hour traffic in Aberdeen in 8 minutes' date=' sometimes less.

Can anyone else beat this?

I drive a Punto[/quote']

I only got half way through reading the resoponses...but....some vital info missing on this statement...HOW FUCKING FAR DO YOU DRIVE ?!

I can drive throught rush hour trafic in 1 min....aye, it's 100 yards, but so ?...

my full journey from Kingswells to Albyn is usually 10 - 20 mins.

Guest MarkJDelaney

I fucking hate buses. And I fucking hate bus lanes. It's the biggest pile of shite ever. When they are in use, there are hardly ANY buses in them for 90% of the time. Us car drivers, who pay road tax to use the funking roads can't even use it. So we get caught up in congestions and funking ques! I'm sorry, but I'm not the only person who thinks this. Where about did these bus drivers learn to drive as well? Did they just jump in a bus and hope for the best without being taught? Going back a few days in Portlethen, there's a bus stop across the road from Asda and it's just short of a traffic island in the middle of the road by 12 feet or so. Few cars went round the stopped bus, I then proceeded to go around him too (still had his left indicator on) when I was half-way round the bus he started to pull away. I had to fucking slam my brakes on to come to a stop! Does he know what those little reflectors screwed to the side of his bus are for? And this is not the first time this has happened.

Does anyone else not think the buses are WAY too big for the amount of people that are generally on them? Yes, make use of larger buses at peak times. But how about smaller ones at all other times? British roads are not big enough for these 7 litre diesel chugging slabs of metal to career around in. They can't negotiate corners without the help of drivers moving out the way before they rip your funking front or ass off.

FUNKING BUSES!

I fucking hate buses. And I fucking hate bus lanes. It's the biggest pile of shite ever. When they are in use' date=' there are hardly ANY buses in them for 90% of the time. Us car drivers, who pay road tax to use the funking roads can't even use it. So we get caught up in congestions and funking ques! I'm sorry, but I'm not the only person who thinks this. Where about did these bus drivers learn to drive as well? Did they just jump in a bus and hope for the best without being taught? Going back a few days in Portlethen, there's a bus stop across the road from Asda and it's just short of a traffic island in the middle of the road by 12 feet or so. Few cars went round the stopped bus, I then proceeded to go around him too (still had his left indicator on) when I was half-way round the bus he started to pull away. I had to fucking slam my brakes on to come to a stop! Does he know what those little reflectors screwed to the side of his bus are for? And this is not the first time this has happened.

Does anyone else not think the buses are WAY too big for the amount of people that are generally on them? Yes, make use of larger buses at peak times. But how about smaller ones at all other times? British roads are not big enough for these 7 litre diesel chugging slabs of metal to career around in. They can't negotiate corners without the help of drivers moving out the way before they rip your funking front or ass off.

FUNKING BUSES![/quote']

I pay to use the bus therefore pay towards the road tax too. I cut down on congestion, suffer overcrowded buses at rush-hour and have to wait in the rain.

I hold a valid drivers licence with Motorbike & HGV and there is no way I'd go back to driving a vehicle around the city. (I live in the city centre.)

Next time you complain about being stuck in a traffic jam, just remember, you're one of the fuckers holding the traffic up too.