aberdeen-music

download festival line up announced

Untitled

what a fucking surprise! if Velver Revolver dont bore you to death HIM will

fucking hell' date=' why cant they put on a decent festival in the uk for once. im sure i'll still go (even if its just for sabbath and slayer)

what a dissapointment[/quote']

www.bloodstock.uk.com

seriously.

i'm not kidding.

stop wasting time at download... bloodstock is the only festival over here that has any worth.

Testament ' date=' In Flames , Annihilator , Stratovarius , Slayer , Vader , Carpathian Forest , Gamma Ray , Kataklysm , Saxon , Primal Fear , Dark Funeral , Sonata Arctica and about 50 other shit hot bands

now that is variation[/quote']

Sorry mate but you really are dump because you have missed 2 bands off that list that make you look like a noob...

Turisas and Ensiferum are also playing Wacken this year.

Don't forget them!!!

Noob :p

The magic of sarcasm doesn't translate well in plain text... however I have become good at noticing it.

If anyone was remotely interested in the bands Dechristianise listed at Wacken then they would be very excited at seeing Turisas and Ensiferum.

So Skull, i don't know what music you like but it most certainly ain't welcomed at Wacken!

BATTLE METAL!!!!!!!!

Guest spikefae20dj
yay!! someone else in the barren lands of Aberdeen who knows of this Viking invasion!!

i think Nightwish are also playing this years Wacken...

...anyhoo - in other Melodic/Power Metal news - Stratovarius are back together and have their first tour date again at ProgPower 2005 in the US... good news indeed.

Wow I LOVE NIGHTWISH and have got so many people into them :rockon: Nightwish have such a good variant sound ther's not relly much out there that sound like them yesssss