aberdeen-music

download festival line up announced

Untitled

friday - feeder' date=' garbage, billy idol

saturday - black sabbath, velvet revolver, him

sunday - soad, slipknot, slayer[/quote']

what a fucking surprise! if Velver Revolver dont bore you to death HIM will

fucking hell, why cant they put on a decent festival in the uk for once. im sure i'll still go (even if its just for sabbath and slayer)

what a dissapointment

Guest haigyman

hey at this point last year all that was announced was metallica and linkin park, i'm sure the bands announced over the coming weeks will make it worthwhile. even if they're not getting wasted on the camping site is worth most of the cost.

hey at this point last year all that was announced was metallica and linkin park' date=' i'm sure the bands announced over the coming weeks will make it worthwhile. even if they're not getting wasted on the camping site is worth most of the cost.[/quote']

Aye, the healiners are not always representitive of the rest of the festival. I normally find that it's the 'hidden gems' on at the bottom of the bill, and on the smaller stages that make my highlights of a festival.

friday - feeder' date=' garbage, billy idol

saturday - black sabbath, velvet revolver, him

sunday - soad, slipknot, slayer[/quote']

Feeder- Stick to Glastonbury gigs.

Garbage- Are they still on the go?!

Billy Idol- Is he still alive?!!!!!!!!

Black Sabbath- not my thing but admired by many

Velvet Revolver- same as above

Him- :sleeping:

SOAD- the gimmick is wearing thin

Slipknot- thats better!

Slayer- not my thing but like Sabbath they are well respected

Guest spikefae20dj

what u's all moanin aboot

hey this is worth going to for just soad, sabath and slayer i mean how much longer do u think sabath r gonna be around for. and i don't think this is the final lineup, besides i can't wait for the campin :cheers: besides bands like maiden, prodigy and heaps others r rumoured to be playin :rockon:

It's 105.00 for 3 days with 7.50 booking fee. I think that's excellent value for 3 days. People can't complain really if only 9 bands have been announced and there will be at around 60+! I think I'll go all 3 days this year, just to get wasted the first day because the atmosphere down there is amazing. Black Sabbath, SOAD, Slipknot and Slayer are all great.

It's 105.00 for 3 days with 7.50 booking fee. I think that's excellent value for 3 days. People can't complain really if only 9 bands have been announced and there will be at around 60+! I think I'll go all 3 days this year' date=' just to get wasted the first day because the atmosphere down there is amazing. Black Sabbath, SOAD, Slipknot and Slayer are all great.[/quote']

thats without the camping permit

so unless u are gonna go to a hotel its 140