aberdeen-music

Stuff For Sale!

PaulDW

I am going to be selling a few items over the next few weeks... Need to raise money for a new amp.

Fostex FD-4 from from Year 2000. Offers welcome... But I warn that Im looking for somehting in the region of 100 round about... After the money I paid for it. It's in fantastic nick, It has hardly been used, because I never really became that interested in recording... It might not have a manual with it, I think I have it though. 100

DigiTech Whammy SOLD

Yamaha PSR-110 A well loved and looked after keyboard, Ideal for Beginner's/advanced beginners. Comes with a variety of presets, sounds, accompaniments. I have sinced turned my attention 100& to Guitar and Vocals, so no need to have the keyboard anymore. No manual or stand, but comes with stand for holding music while playing. 40

Ill add a few other things over the next couple of days Im sure... :rockon:

*Bump*

Thats most likely because it is no longer manufactured, it was purchased about 5/6 years ago.

Im afraid my digicam is on the blink.. So I can't post pictures... Erm... All I can say is it is in good nick, and in working order. A good deal at 45 thats for sure!

No one fancy the Fostex?