aberdeen-music

All gone to pot?

Guest tv tanned

Well if Jeremey Ward's tragic death is helpful you're a very twi... you're a cunt.

he didn't overdose on pot though.

but i see what you're trying to say. i doubt the mars volta will preach the greatness of crack and other hard drugs so freely again. and i don't think bands drug habits should really be used as basis for an argument for or against drugs. some bands make great music on drugs, others make utter drivel. a lot of bands have also been destroyed by drugs. be it booze, pot or class a's.

me and some friends once tried recording some music after a heavy smoke. it certainly didn't help anything, be it timing or creativity. unless creativity is another name for sounding pish. so i've always found i play better with a clear head and the ability to hold my guitar.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zeenat Aman
I definitely find having a bit of smoke helps with the songwriting process but I try to avoid it before gigs and recording. It's hard to rock the house when you're confused and hungry.

You get confused and angry when you have a smoke????

he didn't overdose on pot though.

but i see what you're trying to say. i doubt the mars volta will preach the greatness of crack and other hard drugs so freely again. and i don't think bands drug habits should really be used as basis for an argument for or against drugs. some bands make great music on drugs' date=' others make utter drivel. a lot of bands have also been destroyed by drugs. be it booze, pot or class a's.

me and some friends once tried recording some music after a heavy smoke. it certainly didn't help anything, be it timing or creativity. unless creativity is another name for sounding pish. so i've always found i play better with a clear head and the ability to hold my guitar.[/quote']

I never said he overdosed on pot but XRobb was earlier suggesting that drugs in general help creativity.