aberdeen-music

the next big thing

phantomstar

Right so now you've cleverly removed the information that you're in the band from your profile you've decided to post this again' date=' nice one.[/quote']

i'm just tring to get some feed back on the new young hips tunes mate, is it that big a deal to you or have you simply not got anything else productive to do than break my balls.

have a nice day!!

I think your web site is dreadful.

Looks appauling and the server is too slow to cope with downloads.

The Photos are terrible and it all makes you look like a second rate pub band.

Fonts are too bold and you need a better logo as opposed to a basic font that isn`t all that great.

Musically you sound EXACTLY like I thought you would. I DETEST your music as I feel it's like wallpaper indie.

However your vocal harmonies are very good and it is inoffensive enough. Decent management and some form or artistic input online would go a long way.

TIP: Don't put your stuff online on a shitty web site or people will assume that you are a shit band.

Also as soon as you are noticed then people will form an opinion which will be permanent.

Guest Cowboy Dan
Plus' date=' where is the link to streaming? All I get is a bunch of source code on one half of the screen and b/w pics on the other.[/quote']

Probably because you're using Firefox.

remind me again people as to how many great bands have came out of aberdeen. i count.......em........ZERO!!

i think that speaks for it's self.

aw the best

*cough**cough* urmmmmm well u may want to consider how many bands there are on here and how many of them actually do rock and have made it outta aberdeen! and even the upcoming bands www.myidentity.moonfruit.com the future of music is progression not using the same old indie pretentious nonsense that everybody is used to!

*cough**cough* urmmmmm well u may want to consider how many bands there are on here and how many of them actually do rock and have made it outta aberdeen! and even the upcoming bands www.myidentity.moonfruit.com the future of music is progression not using the same old indie pretentious nonsense that everybody is used to!

i agree it might have been done before but you cant put a band down because of the genre, most of britains biggest and best are indie and even the new bands on the big scence are from indie roots