aberdeen-music

Young Botb final 13th

Mush

Thanks allot guys :) it was still lots of fun to play but yea we really do need to work on our stuff more :S and probably get some more serious songs which arent just made for fun... Anyhoo thankyou peoples i hope you enjoyed the night.

You said "We". I'm totally gonna hold you to that one. And None of the songs which I have written thus far were written for fun! They were all Deadly Serious with the intent of blowing people's minds with their musical complexity and real life relevance!

Anyways I am writing some slightly better songs. Most of the ones we played were intentionally clich because they were written fairly hastily. Actually, I "Wrote them all in like 10 minutes" and that's not clich at all.

In conclusion, the judges clearly overlooked my dashing good looks when they made their decision. And if your think our singer isn't very good, you obviously never had the pleasure of experiancing JFK mk1. Oh the vocal shananigans...

Voici mon visage -> 8o

You said "We". I'm totally gonna hold you to that one. And None of the songs which I have written thus far were written for fun! They were all Deadly Serious with the intent of blowing people's minds with their musical complexity and real life relevance!

Anyways I am writing some slightly better songs. Most of the ones we played were intentionally clich because they were written fairly hastily. Actually' date=' I "Wrote them all in like 10 minutes" and that's not clich at all.

In conclusion, the judges clearly overlooked my dashing good looks when they made their decision. And if your think our singer isn't very good, you obviously never had the pleasure of experiancing JFK mk1. Oh the vocal shananigans...

Voici mon visage -> 8o[/quote']

Nope never had the pleasure of JFK 1, sounds like that was a good thing and i was spared . You guys definitely had the best potential to grow, the other band being so generic i couldn't see them breaking out of what they do, they also need a new singer tho. Good luck you guys could be good,

Cheers

Stuart

aint_it_fun: Woah... I thought for a second that you were some amazing Dashingly Handsome person who would be a wonderful friend for another Rather Dashing person I know. Who else would say Voici mon visage? Then I figured out that nobody would. There can be only one... Richant!

Ah well speaking in languages would only impress if people could speak english and spell shenanigans right ;)

Cheers

Stuart