aberdeen-music

ham sandwich.

sludge

It's the furry fuckin viking boots that girls have taken en-masse to wearing recently that piss me off most. They look good on a Scandic girl in -10C snow and ice conditions' date=' not on some UK bint trudging around in the rain.[/quote']

i.love.you.

for that alone i now worship the ground you tread. thank you for someone agreeing with me!

It's the furry fuckin viking boots that girls have taken en-masse to wearing recently that piss me off most. They look good on a Scandic girl in -10C snow and ice conditions' date=' not on some UK bint trudging around in the rain.[/quote']

i love you :)

i've never understood the fasination with them

they simply just look awful

cunt those women in the face too :D

that purple shit you are drinking seems to be soaking into your roots too...

haha... :cheers:

bassically i was walking home - slightly shitfaced. these girls came up to us and started chatting away. it took me about 5.2 seconds to realise they were two bit slags so i prompted my friend to leave the slags alone as they were little theiving minks and were about the same age as your average hampster. both parties proceeded to shout abuse at eachother. i noticed one of them try to get into my mates pocket. my next action if i remember correctly was "fuck off slags. your like 12.what you doing up town?" blah de blah.5 minutes down the road i noticed my mp3 player was missing. they got the last laugh.

im going to write to the city council and try and get them to gas every 12 year old in the city that...

A)looks like a slag

B)is a slag

C)goes ice skating on a friday - just for the fuck of it.

absolute tool i was.....

bitch.

Admit it crocker' date=' you have been giving away your possessions for lapdances yet again, haven't you?[/quote']

har de bloody har. touche mr tanned.

and yes i have considerered that it just fell out of my pocket. but to be fair they were trying to rake in our pockets.

offensive???? bahhhh.....