aberdeen-music

Tape!

Jim Stax

Thought they were sublime...

Where have all those folks that were there last night been hiding by the way? Monkeys.... Nice to know that maybe more people may at last be hearing different music that will broaden an awareness of the great underground scene and promoters in our fine city. Big up Interesting Music.

(Hmmmn Aberdeen Needed a new venue to do this though? respectfully said by the way) Nice atmosphere though, if a little yappy when the acts were on... A fine night in a fine place!

(Meant to put this in the feedback forum, woops) - sorted. FJ

Guest Zeenat Aman
Tape were superb....they drew you in' date=' subtly. A very pleasant experience.....agreed about the crowd noise. Chilli's 'shushing' was less effective than in Drakes, although it was good to see a healthy turnout.[/quote']

I'm sure a simple sign asking the audience to show respect while the artists are onstage would be effective. It could be a Interesting Music official policy heh!

:)

yeah people definitely need to learn when to shut up' date=' tape were lush[/quote']

yeh the whole night was full of loveliness, but we were aghast at the noise that tape

had to endure from the back of The Tunnels.

As Graeme has said moves have already been agreed to ensure all future ::synergiy::

nights will have an audience respectful of not only the artists but our regular audience

who want to listen & enjoy the music.

Remember new venue, learning curve, corrective action.

thanks for feedback

I thought I could hear someone saying "shhhhh!"

Could have turned up the sound a bit to try and drown out the talking.. but if it was too loud it would have ruined it.

I really liked the venue. It had a nice atmosphere.

The band were great but they weren't really the type of music I wanted to listen to on a Friday night... they were still great though

I thought I could hear someone saying "shhhhh!"

Could have turned up the sound a bit to try and drown out the talking.. but if it was too loud it would have ruined it.

I really liked the venue. It had a nice atmosphere.

The band were great but they weren't really the type of music I wanted to listen to on a Friday night... they were still great though

What about Gareth Dickson's set, I thought he was fantastic circa Brian Eno/Aphex Twin meets Ali Roberts/Nick Drake.......................

what a talent in the making.........