aberdeen-music

Dean Baby V for sale

Hog

Would you accept a trade, or part exchange, i have a couple basses, and i may be able to trade one, I have an Epiphone Thunderbird, an OLP Stingray and a Yamaha RBX signed by Napalm Death, but it doesnt play, but looks the shit. id need a bit of cash if i was to give you the thunderbird or stingray, but as i have no room for the Yamahaa, you could have it...

or i could just save up the cash..

Cheers

Bob

Would you accept a trade' date=' or part exchange, i have a couple basses, and i may be able to trade one, I have an Epiphone Thunderbird, an OLP Stingray and a Yamaha RBX signed by Napalm Death, but it doesnt play, but looks the shit. id need a bit of cash if i was to give you the thunderbird or stingray, but as i have no room for the Yamahaa, you could have it...

or i could just save up the cash..

Cheers

Bob[/quote']

ill buy the thunderbird off you? if its going

Selling this Thunderbird would be one of the hardest things i would ever have to do, i fuckin love the beast, but i want this V but have no cash, so somethings gotta go. How much would you be prepared to offer, its in mint condition, lovingly owned, and i spent some stupid amount of money on a soft Ritter case (the ONLY case you can buy for them). If i was selling it i would have to sell the case too, as it would be of no other use to me..

How much are you prepared to offer me?

Bobby J

Sorry man, I dont have a case. Its an ace sounding guitar which comes with a set of new strings. Yes, Im sad to see it go, its been a cracking guitar. I am prepared to wait a couple of weeks until you save bit of dosh but yeah I dont need a bass, but thanks for the offer man :cheers:

Regards

Hog