aberdeen-music

Fightstar on C4

Tav

Did anyone see them? Oh my god! They were TERRIBLE. WORSE than busted. Charlie can't sing and the sound was appauling. Couldn't hear any of the guitars and the levels well all over the shop...and the song...good I THINK NOT! AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA so bad. If they had local support they would probably get out played by someone like the x-certs or ... you know...anyone!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

the faggot drummer actually plays travis barker's signiature kit :| what a twat, i thought those were for rich schoolkids who listened to blink 182...oh wait HAHAHAHA

They didn't really appear to be that interested. Well, what do you expect, they were on a weak friday night entertainment show. And about 30 meters from the audience.

I quite liked Charlies voice, but they do just appear to be Charlie from Busted + Backing band. Hmmm. Shame.

They video to that song (stupid title) is very cool.

Utter pish......the drummer was the most un talented fat shit (maybe a bit a like me) i have ever seen......the band as a whole were sloppier than a morning shit after 50 pints of stella.....but i do agree that they could sound slightly better than they did on tv cause the sound engineer deserved to be shot........maybe about as good as a sloppy shit after 40 pints of stella......

Yeah we want to be on TV playing music' date=' problem? How come his shitty bands get to do it when there's so much better music being played...it's tat! Pure tat.[/quote']

So because you are not there you feel the need to berate his band to make yourself feel better, anyway my point was made towards the comment about the drum kit.