aberdeen-music

terror! in kef! on thursday!

The Ghost Of Fudge

feb 10th (thursday) sees the mighty onion terror join a meaty bill of fudge goodness in the shape of fellow fudge nominees BLACK MF ATOM, ERIC MF EUAN, and err, POLI-FUCKIN-TIK.

4.50 on door, 7pm - 10.30.

onion terror play a 25 miinute set from around 8ish, baby. and you can vote for the wee blighters in the fudge awards for 'best fudge performance' and 'best' and 'worst' act in aberdeen :)

this is fudgenight, and your dj will be onion andy. although he promised not to play cradle of filth. who suck.

see you there!

xxx

Aye, i've seen all the sexy posters springing up everywhere! Good stuff. We're itchin to play a gig as we've not played since christmas, PLUS the other bands are the tits. I'm rounding up all my classmates (the whole three of 'em) and we'll get our street team oot.

As usual we'll have some glorious banter and maybe the unleashing of another new tune!

.... PLUS the other bands are the tits. ....

pardon my ignorance but does that mean you like them as in... ''the other bands are the dogs balls''... or that you dont like them as in... ''the other bands are dogs balls''.

looking forward to the night tho... good bands.... good event.....good heavens!