aberdeen-music

Full computer system for sale!

Neil

Okay,

I've just started building a new system and want to see if I can interest anyone in purchasing my current system. It won't be available for probably a couple of months yet (as I have to finish building the new one first!) but if I can line someone up to buy it sooner rather than later then that will help me budget things a bit better. The full spec is as follows:

17" Iiyama TFT Monitor (with built-in USB hub)

Microsoft Natural MultiMedia Keyboard

Logitech MX700 Wireless Mouse

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB AGP Graphics Card

Creative Lab Soundblaster Audigy 2 Sound Card

1GB RAM

120GB EIDE Hard Disk

Athlon XP 2500 CPU on an Asus motherboard (not sure of the model)

10/100 PCI Network Card

Netgear 802.11g Wireless Card

DVD-ROM Drive

CD-RW Drive

Floppy Disk Drive

The original base unit (a midi tower) was a customised system from Mesh and has since been upgraded somewhat. The system is in full working order and good condition. The only downside to it is I think it's a little noisy.

Im looking for around 500 for the whole system. Anyone interested?

Guest spanish guitar

if you could give an exact time frame on when you are wanting rid, so that i would know how much to ration, save, ect, I could well be the one to take that off your hands, two months sounds good. Any sooner and I'd be struggling to be honest....

Okay' date='

I've just started building a new system and want to see if I can interest anyone in purchasing my current system. It won't be available for probably a couple of months yet (as I have to finish building the new one first!) but if I can line someone up to buy it sooner rather than later then that will help me budget things a bit better. The full spec is as follows:

17" Iiyama TFT Monitor (with built-in USB hub)

Microsoft Natural MultiMedia Keyboard

Logitech MX700 Wireless Mouse

ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB AGP Graphics Card

Creative Lab Soundblaster Audigy 2 Sound Card

1GB RAM

120GB EIDE Hard Disk

Athlon XP 2500 CPU on an Asus motherboard (not sure of the model)

10/100 PCI Network Card

Netgear 802.11g Wireless Card

DVD-ROM Drive

CD-RW Drive

Floppy Disk Drive

The original base unit (a midi tower) was a customised system from Mesh and has since been upgraded somewhat. The system is in full working order and good condition. The only downside to it is I think it's a little noisy.

Im looking for around 500 for the whole system. Anyone interested?[/quote']

why dont you keep the netgear card for your new one? my house is currently running on netgear, its great and quik

why dont you keep the netgear card for your new one? my house is currently running on netgear' date=' its great and quik[/quote']

A good question. I was originally going to sell the various components of my system separately and keep some parts from it for my new system but I decided it would be better value for money and easier to just sell the whole system as it stands. As it happens the new motherboard I intend to buy for my new system will have wireless built in and so there will be no need to use separate wireless card. Although, in saying that, the Netgear wireless card is very decent. I've had no problems with it what so ever.

if you could give an exact time frame on when you are wanting rid' date=' so that i would know how much to ration, save, ect, I could well be the one to take that off your hands, two months sounds good. Any sooner and I'd be struggling to be honest....[/quote']

I'll be able to give a more accurate time frame in a few weeks but at the moment it looks like I will be able to sell the system at the end of March.

id be very interested in buying it! im in aberdeen from the end of march till the 9th of april but after that im afraid im away back down to cornwall if it was unavailable

I'll definitely have my new system up and running before the end of March so if you want to buy my current system as detailed above then please let me know and I'll stick your name on it - so to speak! :)