aberdeen-music

Guitarists anyone???

elsmudge

re

Dude! I was just checking through the threads to see if anyone was looking to play bass and/ or sing in a metal band! Well, me and my drummer Stuart are currently looking for a bassist and singer for a band. Our main influences are early Metallica, Slayer, Pantera and Machine Head. We're both 16 and been playing 3 years. How about yourself? James

New band? New Dawn?

Ye smudge I may be interested, but NOT Cock Rawk shitty metal! not a massive fan of the genre, nut I like the Chillies; loved Faith No more, Pumpkins and Zep and Sabbath in fact i love anything thats good! Mostly into the afore mentioned bands, U2 and Joy Division and the Stones as well

I write good lyrics and can sing well (so past audiences have told me!) I can play a little rythme guitar and occ. lead - if u wann a get a jam going pm me and well get going!!!

Dude! I was just checking through the threads to see if anyone was looking to play bass and/ or sing in a metal band! Well' date=' me and my drummer Stuart are currently looking for a bassist and singer for a band. Our main influences are early Metallica, Slayer, Pantera and Machine Head. We're both 16 and been playing 3 years. How about yourself? James[/quote']

I know James and Stu, they're ace :cheers:

...totally relevant post, i'm in NO way avoiding my current essaying :down: