aberdeen-music

People who are annoyed by people cheating on them

UFB

Hayley i am not really taking into consideration the long ditance relationship i have just come out of' date=' i am talking about another two past relationships where i have been cheated on.

And yes you are right this thread is starting to sound like a bad daytime programme, and didn't kilroy go to prison or die?

Anyway people keep your replys coming in, i am always interested in how cheating and cheaters can be avoided.

Cheers steve[/quote']

steve you always get cheated on cos you always go out with 15 year olds...and you got cheated on in your long-distance relationship too but uv had loads of them...jeez get ur facts right i know your love life more than you do ha ha ha (fuck thats pathetic!)

Oh and as Alana points out, YOUR NOT 6'1!!! u bloody liar lol :nono:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
steve you always get cheated on cos you always go out with 15 year olds...and you got cheated on in your long-distance relationship too but uv had loads of them...jeez get ur facts right i know your love life more than you do ha ha ha (fuck thats pathetic!)

Oh and as Alana points out' date=' YOUR NOT 6'1!!! u bloody liar lol :nono:[/quote']

If he is continuously being cheated on, that would indicate that he has a fair bit to learn about meeting a woman's "needs". Best brush up on your performance, son.

2) You don't pansy around with ex's.... BIG NO NO. It's my belief that after a period of time... yes you can be friend's with ex's... but directly after a relationship of any stature? non... afraid not... too many emotional bonds exist' date=' and if you dare to go out with someone else before all the bonds are gone and little Mr/Miss ex is still hopping around... YOU WILL HURT someone.

Pants. If I didn't I wouldn't currently be with my fiance now. Weve gone out twice before and now the timing is right.[/quote']

I didn't say not to go out again...

I just said if you're hopping around with your ex when you're going out with another person it's not fair... and that's still true.

also if there are any girls interested in a 17 yr old guy' date=' 6'1 with alright looks, but a great personality and a great but sometimes dark sense of humour then let me know lol.[/quote']

My god I have competition for the sleaziest Wastelander (according to Lester, and many others) :laughing:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
My god I have competition for the sleaziest Wastelander (according to Lester' date=' and many others) :laughing:[/quote']

It seems you do. And, by the way, stop using these boards to try and get laid.

I have been both the cheater and the cheated on and I admit being cheated on sucked giant hairy dog cock.

I've changed since my cheating days though, I wouldn't do it again, I've grown up since then and realised trampling all over people's emotions just isn't a very nice thing to do...

Whereas I used to try to hump anything in a skirt, these days I think If you don't want to be with someone, then just don't be with them, don't go shagging other people cos you're unhappy in a relatioship.

as far as i know i've never been cheated on and have never cheated on anybody myself - i don't see the point. i may be naive but if things aren't working with someone then they just aren't working - breaking it off will cause less hurt than cheating in my opinion.

as for the 'ideal' relationship, i'm not sure there is one. to be honest, in the past i've either been clinged to or clingy myself - neither are nice feelings. trust in a relationship is really important; there's no need for jealousy and it gives both people the freedom to do what they want without feeling harassed.