aberdeen-music

Last ever gig at Dr Drakes, N is for Narcosis Fri 11/02/04

MitchPact

Its not that private.....if people want to go all they have to do is ask.....and if there is space they will get in.....its like buying a ticket for a gig really......so its not unlike any other gig...so no need to close thread.....

sorry you are wrong, it clearly said "if i don't know you, you won't get in"

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry you are wrong' date=' it clearly said "if i don't know you, you won't get in"[/quote']

yes but the staff of drakes know quite a lot of people. and they can't just phone them all up personally. The best way to promote this to anyone who would be interested in going and who will get in is this thread.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I'd love to attend, but bastard bloody work means I won't get there until quarter past nine or so. Is it worth my while popping down then, or will it be packed to the rafters? Might as well go along and find out. What a clever chap, I just answered my own question.

I'd love to attend' date=' but bastard bloody work means I won't get there until quarter past nine or so. Is it worth my while popping down then, or will it be packed to the rafters? Might as well go along and find out. What a clever chap, I just answered my own question.[/quote']

Come along, should manage to sort something for you as you've being supporting what we do for sometime now, no promises though.

Everyone else get there as early as you can regardless of wether you've given me your name or not, doors at 8pm be there then if you can.

Dr drakes has been at capacity and had to turn folk away on numerous occasions.

You better not turn us (the O.C.D. guys) away, we're coming from 60 fucking miles away!

This gig looks set to be fuckign awesome, can't wait. Hopefully I can scrounge some money for the train, this idiot just bought a zeke CD with the little money he has!

You better not turn us (the O.C.D. guys) away' date=' we're coming from 60 fucking miles away!

This gig looks set to be fucking awesome, can't wait. Hopefully I can scrounge some money for the train, this idiot just bought a zeke CD with the little money he has![/quote']

I'll lend you the money... if I don't have any, we can leave on Thursday night, walk 60 miles and we'll be there for about 7.30pm on Friday!

Everyone Note...

I'll just reiterate for the sake of it that there will be no booze on sale, no entry fee but you will be expected to 'donate' something when inside! Dave and myself will be making sure we know who is who. This is to purely to make sure that no unwanted types get in. We are not open to the public but that doesn't mean stay away. If you are reading this or passing the news on then you most likely should be in the building! This will be the last promotion of any description in the building that used to be Dr Drake's... And again this is not an excuse to damage or disrespect anything that does not belong to you... I have to hand a building back to the landlord soon, in a fit state! Fuck knows why but anyhoo... Music will have the last word!