aberdeen-music

Drummer needed for new band

Lemonade

We are The Cobra Kai and we need YOU to be our drummer. :band:

We're a very new band, we've just started out, we've got about ten original songs were working on, 2 or 3 almost finished but we still don't have a drummer.

We're going to be a 3 piece, currently there is me (Elwood) on bass and vox, and another guy (Kenny) on guitar and weird noises. We're both in our early(ish) twenties and would like someone 18+.

Our influences are: Muse, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Faith no More, Blind Melon, Mudhoney, QOTSA, Smashing Pumpkins, The Cure, Screaming Trees, Pearl Jam, Auf Der Mar, the Pixies, Nirvana.

We were originally aiming for a grungey sound, but as we developed it has become more folky, with weird bits.

As we're relatively inexperienced and new, you don't have to be Lars Ulrich, we just want someone who's enthusiastic, not afraid to bring his own ideas and pitch in with the songwriting, having a laugh and a few beers and playing Pro Ev 4 on X-box when we're meant to be practising.

If you fit the bill email me at hazzardcountyhick@hotmail.co.uk and we'll take it from there.

Au revoir,

Elwood (Cobra Kai) :cheers:

Cheers Chris' date=' hopefully something wonderful will develop.

Did you like the Early(ish) twenties bit?

I don't think 25 is classed as early 20's.

PS you may receive an 'interesting' phone call from Marcus at some point soon.[/quote']

Its a crime that you're the same age as me Elwood, but that you look younger and I look much much older :(

Its a crime that you're the same age as me Elwood' date=' but that you look younger and I look much much older :([/quote']

The secret to younger looking skin - forget the what the women on the skin cream adverts say - is lots of Gin, watching the breakfast club at least once a week, and regular masturbation. :up: