aberdeen-music

Moshulu bows down to dress code pressure

Flik

Guest Jay Johnson

you lot are so cool!!!! and grown up and shit!!!

i know all about the mosh pit rules!!! I always help people out but so what eh?

i can't be fucked with this shit!!! No more posts from me on this matter!!!

bye!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jay Johnson

you lot are so cool!!!! and grown up and shit!!!

i know all about the mosh pit rules!!! I always help people out but so what eh?

i can't be fucked with this shit!!! No more posts from me on this matter!!!

bye!

You know all about the 'mosh pit rules', do you? Funny how you admitted a few posts ago that you 'target' people in the pits and you 'fuck people up' too. Or was that all talk and no action? I'd laugh at you if I knew who you were.

And you *started* this shit, so what's wrong, can't big bad moshpit Jay handle the heat in the fire that he started?

Seriously dude, you need to reevaluate why on earth you're complaining about something so trivial - and..dare I say it, if you had put across your complaints in an eloquent, proper manner, they'd likely pay attention to it and give you some feedback. And, come on - you're 22, have you not learnt that throwing insults about generally doesn't get you anywhere?

Personally, i can't understand why anyone would intentionally go out of their way to hurt anyone in a pit - and if someone does get hurt and need help, surely common sense is to help them, not leave them lying. Regardless of who they are - even if they're scum who went in the pit in the first place to cause trouble, if they find themselves in trouble, it might just be best to help them out rather than prolong their agony. You never know, you might change their outlook on the whole thing. I understand that the nature of pits means injuries might be inevitable, but it's still no excuse to intentionally harm another person. </rant>

Guest Jay Johnson

i would just like to say maybe i get a bit carried away with words and agression sometimes i suffer from "speak before you think"syndrome sorry guys.

I have been thinking about this topic and i guess it is up to the manger and door staff who they let in I have been refused before i think most people in their life time will be!! I first off have never caused any trouble in moshulu pits before!! and will never cause trouble as i can't go in pits anymore i got told by my doc that my back is fucked from bmxing etc... so no more dancing for the Jay!!! which totally sucks i am in pain at the moment 24/7!! i would like to take a moment to apologise if anything i have said has offended anyone i never set out to do this!!! SORRY!!! I think moshulu staff and managers do a good job!! I just don't like it there but that is my opinion and i'm sorry for haveing one!!! My girlfriend likes the place though!!!

Anyway enougth rambling from me i am old enought to know better and I'm getting too old anyway!!!

Sorry guys

from a very sore Jay

i would just like to say maybe i get a bit carried away with words and agression sometimes i suffer from "speak before you think"syndrome sorry guys.

I have been thinking about this topic and i guess it is up to the manger and door staff who they let in I have been refused before i think most people in their life time will be!! I first off have never caused any trouble in moshulu pits before!! and will never cause trouble as i can't go in pits anymore i got told by my doc that my back is fucked from bmxing etc... so no more dancing for the Jay!!! which totally sucks i am in pain at the moment 24/7!! i would like to take a moment to apologise if anything i have said has offended anyone i never set out to do this!!! SORRY!!! I think moshulu staff and managers do a good job!! I just don't like it there but that is my opinion and i'm sorry for haveing one!!! My girlfriend likes the place though!!!

Anyway enougth rambling from me i am old enought to know better and I'm getting too old anyway!!!

Sorry guys

from a very sore Jay

To be honest, they are words! U have my well earned respect! uit takes guts to do what u just did!!! congrats!

xx

Sorry guys

from a very sore Jay

I agree with Ameriko_Niko, that took a lot of guts; And I respect someone, especially a guy, that can come out and say shit like that. If your the dude I think you are, I want no hard feelings between us. I've been told your a really cool guy, and that I'd get on great with you if I just took the time to speak to you. Message boards like this are bad in the sense that you don't really know who it is your directing posts at. If you are the guy I think you are, I would have said the shit I said if I'd known it was you for 2 reasons - 1. Your bigger than me and could wipe the fuckin floor with me if you had the desire to. 2. I've gotten the feeling on a Thursday night, in Moshulu, that you've got un-resolved issues with me that I've wanted to sort out for a while now. (I don't expect us to be best mates but I'd like things to either be resolved or for me to know where I stand.) I will take you up on your offer of having a beer. Fuck it, it's my round. I'm not being patronising but I am truly sorry to hear that you've fucked your back. I would be well pissed off if I did anything to myself that would stop me from getting involved in mosh-pits or being able to spazz out on the dance-floor. Hope to see you on Thursday so I can buy you a beer and sort this shit out.

If your not the guy I'm thinking of, that was a waste of your time, and mine.

Peace out :rockon:

Guest Jay Johnson

hey paranoid thanks for giving me respect man!!! I hope we can have a beer together!! I probably am the dude you are thining of. Big, skin head, was known for the "goth fuck off!!!" cut off t!!! Devil shitty red tattoo on arm!!

anyway i don't know if i know you though sorry!!! what u look like? I don't mean to go out and target anyone!!! i don't have a problem with anyone in moshulu and it would be great if all "metal heads" (don't now if thats the right termanollogy anymore but i'm a little bit old school!!) could get along lets unite together not fight each other!!! if i have caused you harm in anyway then i am truly sorry!! maybe sometimes i get a bit too into the music we are all guilty of that!!! i honestly hope we can be freinds!!! why the hell not!!???

anyway as for my back it hasn't stopped me bmxing yet but the pain is quite bad!! Standing up all day at work and carrying heavy mountain bikes around all day ain't doing me any good!!

Don't think i will be out this thursday but maybe friday i just have to be carefull!!! might try for thursday though!!!

anyway thanks for understanding dude and sorry again to yourself and anyone else that i have insulted!!! I trully am very sorry!!!

keep moshing, jay!!

Guest pushkin

hmmmmmm...moshulu sounds like fun! Seriously, though, are newbies made welcome at Moshulu, or is it quite a selective crowd? Whilst the music there may not be entirely my thing, I am fascinated by and drawn to the gothic scene (despite being dressed as Mr. Casual; sadly that's due to my profession, I'm afraid!). Well, that sounded way too deep! What a message to have as a first post! Hi to everyone, by the way. Be gentle, as I'm new here...(wink!)

pushkin

Originally posted by pushkin

hmmmmmm...moshulu sounds like fun! Seriously, though, are newbies made welcome at Moshulu, or is it quite a selective crowd?

No, you will be questioned rigourously at the door. Once that is over you will be stripped naked as the day you were spawned and pushed through the doors into the club. Once inside you will be subjected to point-and-laugh and the throwing of random objects. Shortly after that has fulfilled it's purpose, you will be hung, drawn and quartered in the middle of the dance-floor, where your remains will stay as the regulars skip round in a circle, chanting.

*note - this sarcastic post was brought to you by your monitor.

Originally posted by paranoid

No, you will be questioned rigourously at the door. Once that is over you will be stripped naked as the day you were spawned and pushed through the doors into the club. Once inside you will be subjected to point-and-laugh and the throwing of random objects. Shortly after that has fulfilled it's purpose, you will be hung, drawn and quartered in the middle of the dance-floor, where your remains will stay as the regulars skip round in a circle, chanting.

*note - this sarcastic post was brought to you by your monitor.

:laughing:

hehe made me chuckle...

i think that if you have the ability to go up and make conversation with people, then you're fine.

Although you'll be eye'd up and stared out by a few people, but you get that in most places... :cheers:

What utter nonsense. Anyone who likes the music and don't cause bother are welcome, as with most clubs. All the people I've met in the club seem to be friendly and talkative, but then, I am the manager so that may have something to do with it.

Fuck. .. .... .. . drunk.. ... . .. on .. . . power :devil:

Oh, and Johnny, there's always people starting at you. They're called bouncers. ;)

a couple of friends and i decided to go into the priory for the 'rock' night the have there every wednesday but went a little early so we got drinks and decided to wait til it opened upsatirs in the main bar...rhalina was wearing a base-ball cap, just commin back from usa n'all. within 15 minutes or so (i hadn't even finished my 1st drink) she was told to take off the hat or she had to leave....would u guys say that is fair?

various pubs and clubs in aberdeen have been banning baseball caps to try and prevent trouble. If a fight breaks out or something else happens baseball caps can make it hard to identify the culprit on cctv, so they just do a blanket ban on them instead. seems like a good idea to me, it's rude to wear a hat indoors anyway..