aberdeen-music

Buy a T In The Park Ticket - NOW!

Ross

It would be fucking ace to see the Prodigy, but TiTP always seems to have a decidedly average bill. Sure, Green Day, Prodigy and a couple of others are pretty descent but I bet the other 100 bands are fucking 80s retro garage rock shite.

Was reading in Kerrang the other day, whilst having a jobby incidentally, about all the bands putting out albums this year and it's looking pretty ace. Tenner says the Leeds/Reading bill is incredible. That's where I'll be! :rockon:

The campsite at T in the Park is actually my living incarnation of hell.

Charlotte (not iain)

i dunno the first year i was there, in 2002, there was 4 of us and we were surrounded by all these neds which was quite intimidating but in 2003 therer was about 15 of us and that was really good banter, theres the feeling of safety in numbers cos you do get some shaders in the campsite.

TiT Park was rubbish last year apart from The Needles' date=' Allergo, Hope Of The States and Buck 65.

I`ll still go assuming I can buy a ticket.[/quote']

I also enjoyed Hope of the States and Buck 65 whilst other fools were watching the most overrated band on the bill. It was also annoying how they could be heard during the quiet parts of HOTS songs.

QOTSA? Feeder? Foos? Lacks promise.

i know i enjoyed seeing The Rapture etc last year at TITP but it was hella expensive overall...id like to go to Truck Festival this year....much more managable....and only 27.50 for a ticket!!! :up:

line up still to be revealed but its 5 stages and bound to be a lot more stuff i'll enjoy overall

shaz

Do you know any info about Truck this year? Line-up? :)