aberdeen-music

Buy a T In The Park Ticket - NOW!

Ross

No idea..

Tickets went on sae last year until October and they sold 25,000

Needless to say that they`ll sell out completely as soon as they go back on sale. I think all of the agencies have sold their initial quota although I could be wrong..... 108 was the price at one point.

Tickets ain't back on sale yet, this is the message ticketmster shows when you try and buy tickets:

Tickets are currently not available online. Why?

* Tickets may not be on sale yet.

* Tickets may simply not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.

* Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.

* On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office.

i know i enjoyed seeing The Rapture etc last year at TITP but it was hella expensive overall...id like to go to Truck Festival this year....much more managable....and only 27.50 for a ticket!!! :up:

line up still to be revealed but its 5 stages and bound to be a lot more stuff i'll enjoy overall

shaz

Truckfest!! Yes! I have intentions of going to that this year as well! My mate was there last year and said it was amazing! It's always been an ambition of mine to be able to swagger into the boozer sporting a Truckfest t - shirt! :rockon:

T in the Park is actually the worst festival in the whole world (not that I have tons to compare it to). We went last year (my 3rd time), and it was a total waste of money. Yes there's always about 8 bands you want to see, but what the hell do you do for the other 12 hours? Sit about with million drunk neds.

The security was massively over the top. I queued for 30 mins to get in to see Basement Jaxx with about a thousand other people because they closed the tent, only to get in and find the tent 2/3 empty. The security guys were like, "get back, people are getting crushed" outside. Answer: Let them into the bloody empty tent! Or tell people that you've infact swapped BJaxx and Felix da Housecat and that the band their trying to see isn't on for another hour anyway.

I actually hate it. I'd rather go to Reading anyday. Or infact throw myself into a tank of sewage.

Guest neil ex
T in the Park is actually the worst festival in the whole world (not that I have tons to compare it to). We went last year (my 3rd time)' date=' and it was a total waste of money. Yes there's always about 8 bands you want to see, but what the hell do you do for the other 12 hours? Sit about with million drunk neds.

[/quote']

Erm, aren't part of music festivals about discovering new music? I ended up spending alot of time in the Slam Tent, X-Tent and T Break Stage last year seeing bands I hadn't heard.

I'll probably go to TIT Park this year because it's a laugh, and all my mates go, and although idiots, I like the Scottish people..