aberdeen-music

Bez happy monday

Guest spanish guitar

Guest spanish guitar

is it me, or does he always look to be under the influence of green/brown?

thats maybe because its all still in his system from 15 years ago i hear you say, i'd say you're most likley right,

mondays go all the way to Babados to record there 4th album to hopefuly get away from drugs but only end up getting free samples of crack left on their doormats.

Cool geezers :gringo:

Does anyone else think that bez was bigger than the band??

What i mean is no one really remembers anyone else bar shaun ryder but everyone knows who bez is, whether you liked the happy mondays or not.

To me it seems like the guy who wasnt really in the band was bigger than the band. Strange.......

Still tho hes good fun to watch.

Why is Bez any worse than any of the other cunts in the house? I'm glad someone just said "I'm skint, need the cash, gimme" instead of doing it for the "experience" man. Bridgette had been on, like, 4 other reality progs, Jeremy needs to boost his career, Caprice wanted to sell Bras, Kenzie needed to stop Blazing Squad being dropped - fuck them ALL!

Go Bez.

Guest tv tanned
Hey minnnnnn. Can ye shpare us teeeen peeeeenceeee for the busssshhhh pal?

Nah, it's usually, got a spare fag min? In spite of my never having smoked once in my twenty four and a half years of existence!

Maybe they should do a junkie BB, can you imagine them trying to last cold turkey? :laughing:

Nah' date=' it's usually, got a spare fag min? In spite of my never having smoked once in my twenty four and a half years of existence!

Maybe they should do a junkie BB, can you imagine them trying to last cold turkey? :laughing:[/quote']

They could have bez, melv, that bloke out of the libertines, and velvet revolvers scot weiland! It would be a hoot!

Guest tv tanned
the great thing about bez is that he had no real significance to the happy mondays' date=' other than he shook some meraccas and danced and got paid a lot of money for it. i'm scrapping university; i'm gonna be a crazy dancer[/quote']

Good luck, see you when you're a drug addled forty-something whose brain ahs already turned to mush.

I remember when Bez got arrested a couple of years ago for dealing drugs at Glastonbury.

Bez is worse' date=' as he is not even a musical artist, a model, a pundit or an actor. He is a nobody. A junkie 'dancer' who everyone took the piss out of. I agree that most in the house have a low profile, but Bez is nothing.[/quote']

...which is exactly why it's so apt that he won this contest of nobodies.

I think it's great that he has been on TV. He's a great anti-advert for drugs. Watching him try to string a conversation together, and then breaking into a belly laugh over nothing, is the best car crash TV I've seen in a long time.

Incidently, he deserved to win purely for his comment:

"You know what I like most about the diary room?

FUCK ALL!"

Comedy sub-genius.

...which is exactly why it's so apt that he won this contest of nobodies.

I think it's great that he has been on TV. He's a great anti-advert for drugs. Watching him try to string a conversation together' date=' and then breaking into a belly laugh over nothing, is the best car crash TV I've seen in a long time.

Incidently, he deserved to win purely for his comment:

"You know what I like most about the diary room?

FUCK ALL!"

Comedy sub-genius.[/quote']

Point taken, but surely junkie scum like this deserve no exposure at all.

Nah' date=' it's usually, got a spare fag min? In spite of my never having smoked once in my twenty four and a half years of existence!

Maybe they should do a junkie BB, can you imagine them trying to last cold turkey? :laughing:[/quote']

your wishes are potentially going to come true. was reading that "endemol are coming up with their most evil idea ever. imagine celeb BB without the booze."

some shite sunday paper was regurgitating the news with barely contained glee.