aberdeen-music

All-Time Most Hated Song

leftboy

What's everyone's song which they hate most in the whole world ever? I don't want any facetious answers like "that one that Black Atom do", i want pure venom!

I'll start the ball rolling by nominating that fucking song by Leane Rimes that goes "How do I live without you... how do I breathe without you..." BY GETTING A LIFE YOU DUMB BINT.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Perhaps coincidently this was played in a shop whilst I worked there, approx 8 times a day.

Any others?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cowboy Dan

I simply cannot fucking stand "somebody told me" by the Killers, it makes me want to rip my ears off and post them to australia just so I never have to hear that awful song again.

EDIT. They probably still have the Killers in australia so I'll send them to Iran instead.

I simply cannot fucking stand "somebody told me" by the Killers' date=' it makes me want to rip my ears off and post them to australia just so I never have to hear that awful song again.[/quote']

I'll make sure it's on at the Wrecking Ball then ;)

That 'Where's Me Jumper' song by Sultans Of Ping F.C is really bad and made worse by everyone loving it (as evidenced last night in Exodus).

I think I'd nominate the Thunderbirds song that Busted did - the lyrics are terrible, the music is woeful and it was voted Record Of The Year. Whit?!

i'm seriously starting to believe that maroon 5 are a joke band

- their lyrics read off like lists of cliches

- the videos are faintly ridiculous (dude makes out with some woman, whilst singing(!) then pegs it to a mocked-up beach where the rest of the band are playing along, without missing a beat)

and their name, "maroon 5"

maroon is a kind of reddish brown

the colour of shit

seriously, think about it

Guest haigyman
Shes gonna break soon i hated with a passion.

Sk8er Boi' date=' GAHHH. I'm with you as well. Sure, Id dobe her, but her music is piss poor.

Metallica - St Anger

Linkin Park -Treied so hard or whatever

Limp Bizkit - Rollin'

anything by Maroon 5

I'll be back on this thread later when I can think.[/quote']

it's "in the end" i think you mean by linkin park, and most entertainment from it seems to stem from doing comedy rap actions along to it.