aberdeen-music

The Fudge Music Awards 2005

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amusingly, of course, maxi had already won free entry to this gig, yet still bought a ticket.

is he:

a) forgetful enough to do this.

b) concerned only with doing the right thing, and ensuring the fudge awards crawl towards breakeven point.

c) drunk. probably VERY drunk.

www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UKwww.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK

amusingly' date=' of course, maxi had already won free entry to this gig, yet still bought a ticket.

is he:

a) forgetful enough to do this.

b) concerned only with doing the right thing, and ensuring the fudge awards crawl towards breakeven point.

c) drunk. probably VERY drunk.

[url']www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UKwww.LAETO.CO.UK www.LAETO.CO.UK

No, he gifted it to me.... :D

Guest stuartmaxwell

honestly A)

B) sounds better though

(plus as much as i trust fudge, im sure the logistics of convincing that nazi woman at the lemon tree that i am getting in free would somehow cock it up and i would be standing outside)

Guest stuartmaxwell

i think there has been a lot more worthy candidates in the past.

mind you it seems harsh that the kris watson lad from alyssas wish go tit last year, when i met him he was a really cool guy