Blink 182 - Worst Band Ever.

Invisible Lead Soup

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest you_nazi
Originally posted by Monk Rocker:

Quite frankly, I can't see much difference between Busted and Blink 182. They sound much the same to me.

i'm listening to busted right now :O

Originally posted by Tav:

Yip agreed. Also there earlier stuff had that joking quality to it which made them fun to listen to...this new song is a load of shit...over produced and frankly just poor.

ah good to see we aren't judging the whole recent album on just one song...oh wait...

I must admit that they chose the worst song on the album for the single. The rest of the album is awsome. And the joke element made some of their older stuff fun to listen to, the music does that now...

if we're gonna judge all bands on single sings, can I just say, tick tick tick tock

blink aren't the worse but they've been getting worse through out the years. there jokes aren't funny anymore, there music is getting worse and they are all 30ish and are still acting like teenagers. It was really the only way a band like Blink could go.

sad really. X-(

I'm not going to rant.....all im aying is that they are not the worst band ever....ok they probably picked the worst song off the album.....and may i just point out the new album is very different from recent blink albums (if anyone would care to listen instead of rating them over one song) and there are no "joke" songs in the album!

so yeh

Originally posted by Kno:

blink aren't the worse but they've been getting worse through out the years. there jokes aren't funny anymore, there music is getting worse and they are all 30ish and are still acting like teenagers. It was really the only way a band like Blink could go.

sad really. X-(

so you haven't listened to the latest album then? they aren't pretending to be teenagers. they aren't making dick and fart jokes. the music is good. they have grown up.