aberdeen-music

Kef this Saturday...

Doc Ascension

Guest Scorge Spike

Going on the amount of FFAF fans you've pissed off, I wouldn't bank on it. :D

And I quite fancy seeing Useful Idiot, too. Sweet.

As for us, we're doing something incredibly dangerous for one night only that you metalheads may or may not want to hear, heh! ;)

I hear that Useful Idiot are a Tool cover band? Tool aint my cuppa tea but I've heard they are more than just ok at it? heehee :)

This shall be you're last chance to see the mighty *ahem* Maiden Taiwan this year, as our singer is going to the Philipines for a month or so!

Scorge: We have decided against doing 'that' song on Saturday, save it for a rainy day though! We havea a new opener though and might throw in a golden oldie if we have the time!

-Doc

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by *Craig_HexPen*:

or you know .....you could always wait till sunday to go to kef seeing as the mighty LAPSUS LINGUAE are playing ;) along with orwell , lost and the hexagonal pensioners *cough* just a thought.

harsh plug

true, but harsh

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by Doc Murray:

Scorge: We have decided against doing 'that' song on Saturday, save it for a rainy day though! We havea a new opener though and might throw in a golden oldie if we have the time!

-Doc

Thank fuck. However, I remain unconvinced about opening with a new song, and have spent the whole evening concucting the intro music we will use, into a more familiar number. Not that you'd care, being in Newcastle and all, you cocksmoke. :p

PS: If the signed skin you got fits the shitty Ludwig, it's being used. :D

Guest neil ex

i reckon an iron maiden tribute band would be really fun, but i'm not going on saturday cause i'm a bit low on funds right now and i'm going to see lapsus on the sunday, but i'm sure i'll catch you some other time though ;)

Originally posted by Adam Easy Wishes:

I like Tool, so I'd normally go to see Useful Idiot; but I hate Iron Maiden with such a passion, that it angers me to the point of POSTING THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS, that Maiden Taiwan are supporting them. It's that McDonald's as a starter again...*

*May not be true. ;)

Very clever...nearly choked on my tea...

But the difference is I'm not gonna start bitching and moaning at you just because you don't like the support band...instead I can be mature and let you voice you're opinion!

How civilized, now pehaps if I was a certain member of a certain band I might take a tizzy, however, I shant.

Farewell!