aberdeen-music

Whos sexy in the galleries? (I ask this every year)

Hog

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck did I make it in here?

I can be found most weekends looking rough and greasy and messing with cars. Very attractive to the female race' date=' obviously.[/quote']

You can blame me for that one - I steered Sharon in the direction of the picture and the powerful posing won her over I believe.

You love it really!

You can blame me for that one - I steered Sharon in the direction of the picture and the powerful posing won her over I believe.

You love it really!

True....

The gleeful grin... and "jazz hand" motions get me every time ;)

True....

The gleeful grin... and "jazz hand" motions get me every time ;)

Well' date=' the team photog had spent the entire season trying to catch me on camera with me steadfastedly refusing to pose in any way (hate having me pic taken). It was the last run of the last race, so I thought I'd finally relent. Little did she know, but if she'd waited another two minutes she could have had a photo of me struggling to get into the car to steer it back to the pits and getting stuck (I'm too tall for the car). Fool...

This is a much "cooler" photo of me in "action".. :p :

[img']http://www.smax.co.uk/img/04_gardermoen_10.jpg

Well' date=' the team photog had spent the entire season trying to catch me on camera with me steadfastedly refusing to pose in any way (hate having me pic taken). It was the last run of the last race, so I thought I'd finally relent. Little did she know, but if she'd waited another two minutes she could have had a photo of me struggling to get into the car to steer it back to the pits and getting stuck (I'm too tall for the car). Fool...

This is a much "cooler" photo of me in "action".. :p :

[img']http://www.smax.co.uk/img/04_gardermoen_10.jpg

I think its all those graphite, titanium hoofer doofer mods the gets the ladies going :cheers: