aberdeen-music

Whos sexy in the galleries? (I ask this every year)

Hog

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All he needs is a pink poncho and he'd be a cloud wannabe...

i was there that night...was an odd evening...involved drunkness...ASDA...age 4-5 year olds clothes...and of course the leopard print bikini bottoms...oh what a night ;)

everything should involve asda... we consider it a night out down here.

...yes yes it should..i also ended up buying black hair dye, and dying sam annals hair with it...mohoahhahahahahah :up:

Rainbow Princess too! She looks lovely but I wish she would look happier in her avatar!

I could photoshop a smile onto it just for you oh-lovely-hog? ;)

i was there that night...was an odd evening...involved drunkness...ASDA...age 4-5 year olds clothes...and of course the leopard print bikini bottoms...oh what a night ;)

Har hunni you wish you were' date=' I wish you had been too... that was [b']indeed a legendary night! Much drunkenness, swivvel chair stealing, drawing on an unconcious Gareth-Gu and of course Poncho modelling ensued... although I'm talking about a different Leopard Print Thong incident altogether... ignore me...

I could photoshop a smile onto it just for you oh-lovely-hog? ;)

Har hunni you wish you were' date=' I wish you had been too... that was [b']indeed a legendary night! Much drunkenness, swivvel chair stealing, drawing on an unconcious Gareth-Gu and of course Poncho modelling ensued... although I'm talking about a different Leopard Print Thong incident altogether... ignore me...

*is confused* ...we're talking about different nights..you get that right?!

the night i'm talking about, was when i lived with adam and tom(easy wishes) for like a week....

*is confused* ...we're talking about different nights..you get that right?!

the night i'm talking about' date=' was when i lived with adam and tom(easy wishes) for like a week....[/quote']

hahhahah i'm such a dumbass...i just read your last line again! shooot me! or ignore me..for i am a foooool :rolleyes: