aberdeen-music

Comedies you HATE

Guest JockeySnogger

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will and Grace, Smack the pony and that Asian one that has a spin off chat show....

Little Britain is overrated but its not all bad.

The office is great if you get it. I've met all the characters in real life in my old office job and found it close to the bone but ultimately very funny.

sex and the city - shit, should be renamed to "the sad existence of a bunch of hideous slappers". Might be more funny if some of them caught syphillis or AIDS or got raped and killed in an NYC alleyway.

the smoking room - shit, died on it's arse, made going to bed early an attractive alternative, how the hell did it ever get commisioned?

i am not an animal - shit, london living ipod wearing trendy fucks failing miserably in attempting to emulate the genius that is Monkey Dust.

southpark - shit, it's like punch n judy for the 21st century.

the simpsons - shit, please just take it into a dark alley way and put a bullet in it's head.

Guest Ancient Mariner

The existence of The Green Wing is justified for the episode in which a cardboard face of Jesus keeps appearing to people at a window. Everyone who sees it stops and says "I've just seen the face of Jesus", and walks out in a daze. When it appears to the uber-arrogant anaethenetist Guy Secretan, he stops and says:

"Who's the bearded ponce?......Is that Noel Edmonds?"

the simpsons' date=' i cant even understand why anyone would hate it. its totally great. and totally funny...

south park isnt that bad... its got some really good episodes... then it went all wierd with the later series...

whats that 'comedy' with the fat sleese dirty man with the string vest... that was so crap.[/quote']

rab c nesbit?

Guest haigyman

anyone catch the black comedy on bbc tonight, the crouches?

i'm going to take a risk by suggesting that both this and "3 non-blondes" would have never seen the light of day if the entire cast wasn't made up of a minority.

i'd say the same about "goodness gracious me" and "smack the pony" too, but some seem to disagree.

why does no-one see fit to make a white comedy? where black actors are only brought in as boyfriends for the family to frown upon? i'll tell you why, because it's fucking WRONG.

Guest tv tanned
anyone catch the black comedy on bbc tonight' date=' the crouches?

i'm going to take a risk by suggesting that both this and "3 non-blondes" would have never seen the light of day if the entire cast wasn't made up of a minority.

i'd say the same about "goodness gracious me" and "smack the pony" too, but some seem to disagree.

why does no-one see fit to make a white comedy? where black actors are only brought in as boyfriends for the family to frown upon? i'll tell you why, because it's fucking WRONG.[/quote']

I suggest you look at how black and asian actors were portrayed in innumerable comedies during the 60s and 70s.

I believe the saying is 'what goes around...'

Guest haigyman
I suggest you look at how black and asian actors were portrayed in innumerable comedies during the 60s and 70s.

I believe the saying is 'what goes around...'

yes, good point, i suppose by the same logic Jews should be allowed a holocaust on the germans?

because yknow, "what goes around..."

Guest tv tanned
yes' date=' good point, i suppose by the same logic Jews should be allowed a holocaust on the germans?

because yknow, "what goes around..."[/quote']

you're a peculiar little fish