aberdeen-music

Most un-emo avatar!

Hog

its true... but my friend from edinburgh talked to a guy there who said that micheal ruined the club scene in new york for club kids... even thought he almost invented it. errr i havnt seen the special features on the dvd... ive still to buy a proper copy

in dundee theres this awesome clubnight called 'freakscene' it has the potential to be amazing... im going as a rainbow to the next one... cant beat make up.

aligmug.jpg

Michael didn't really ruin the club kids' date=' they just couldn't have really gone on without him, people just think he ruined it cos Gitsie died and stuff.

My friend found a DJ Keoki vinyl in One Up for like 50p last month, it must be worth so much.[/quote']

omg. that is fairly awesome find... do you know how much of the story is true?? never really looked into it...

i could see fancy/fantasy dress catching on in dundee... but aberdeen is just too grey and not happy and outgoing enough

Party Monster Community

Have a look at this' date=' there's loads of Club Kids fans, some are mates of Michaels and he writes through them, there's lots of good links too. You should buy James St James' book, you can't find it under Disco Bloodbath anymore though cos it was reprinted as Party Monster after the film release.[/quote']

im kinda guessing you've read it?? im not much of a reader, but i take off my shades for the occasional book...

that link is awesome. thanks