aberdeen-music

for charity??? no??

Aileen

hehehe

here my friend you have raised a valid point.....a flaw in my logic.....as lets face it, we all know im not gonna shave my head! hehe

i just figured, as its a charity gig with hopefully lots of bands involved....and as collectively black atom have A LOT of hair...people would be willing to cough up to see them lose it....

but youre right....i couldnt ask someone to do something i wasnt prepared to do myself...but it was just an idea!

dont suppose u fancy it mr bleeding anus?

Guest haigyman

dear god no, i think everyone in the world should STOP cutting their hair to raise money.

there was only 3 reasons i grew my hair long:

1) i wanted an alternative haircut to my skin head that required the same hairdresser maintenance (ie. none)

2) i had a bet with my friends that none of us would cut our hair until download festival 2004

3) i wanted to look really cool when i headbang

Guest haigyman
if any member of black atom shaved their head i would cry' date=' i really would.

i agree that no one should cut their hair, long hair is just ace[/quote']

yes, yes, spot on

ESPECIALLY if its falling out at the front and you start to look like Devin Townsend! hehe

But surely you don't condone people going about looking like Peter Stringfellow or Michael Bolton?! Isn't it better to have a tad of self-respect and just cut it off when it goes at the front? Erm... hypothetically of course...

But surely you don't condone people going about looking like Peter Stringfellow or Michael Bolton?! Isn't it better to have a tad of self-respect and just cut it off when it goes at the front? Erm... hypothetically of course...

I think that people should be happy with who they are and if that were to involve fronting a metal band and having short hair' date=' then fine. Of course, if [i']someone was fronting a metal band and felt the need to cut his/her hair off, then doing it for a charitable cause is as good as any.

I will not be shaving my hair off, yet. I will, however, be setting up a kissing booth, so dig deep....it's for charity.....

Guest haigyman
I think that people should be happy with who they are and if that were to involve fronting a metal band and having short hair' date=' then fine. Of course, if [i']someone was fronting a metal band and felt the need to cut his/her hair off, then doing it for a charitable cause is as good as any.

I will not be shaving my hair off, yet. I will, however, be setting up a kissing booth, so dig deep....it's for charity.....

*rummages around in pockets*

72p and a plectrum be enough? ;)