aberdeen-music

yo brainiac!

M.A.R.T

Just wondering how many other songs you've got/cd's/downloads.

ive not got anything recorded with vocals yet. i have a bunch of other songs. but i'm not sure whether to hold out recording them untill ive got a "band" going(kinda just want 2 people to do some computer stuff and ummm...jump around).

i do plan on putting out an album this year but i'll have more songs to download by then.

thanks everyone for taking the time to look and listen. :)

man it's actually pretty good. really marketable. sounds like lost prophets in 8 bit audio mode. but better. and the site is awesome.

I think there's more of a Glassjaw thing, but other than that I agree with the above, the track grows on me every time I hear it (not that I didn't like it the first time), the site's ace. Cool to hear something that (while having some reference points) sounds unlike anything else I've heard. Groovy!

PS Sorry, I have no wacky ideas for a band name right now, give me a few days and I'm sure I'll come up with something both stupid and unusable. Yay!

i was thinking 'the heartache of soccer moms' or 'colon open-bracket' or 'kill all humans'

or maybe not.

anyone want to be in the band? :)

I'd be in the band, as long as you can pay my transport costs for practices from the Highlands to Aberdeen, unless you want to move here too... :rolleyes:

Call yourself 'The Burning Embers of December'. That way people will expect a lame emo-ripoff band, and be pleasantly surprised by your refreshing and upbeat songs!

PS That was a rubbish suggestion. Sorry.